Reviews for Harry Potter 6
Estella chapter 74 . 1/1/2005
Wow, you got me hooked from the very first chapter! an excellent piece of work i must say. I can't wait for the next chapter, i hope you make them stay in there until they can *really* get along, now wouldn't that be interesting!
Iniysa chapter 74 . 1/1/2005
Good chapter! Looking forward to more!

Happy New year!

Laruen
meenyrocks chapter 74 . 12/31/2004
i was just thinking...it'll probs be that they end up sorting out their differences unintentionally? but then afterwards they might not really talk 2 each other. finally, i'm up to date with this fic! i gotta say that i love this! but i think that if harry and luna love each other then they would be more holding hands kinda thing, cos thats what i would expect. i'm not just saying it cos i want them 2 be together but cos i think it works with the story. am dying to see what happens next, update soon!
meenyrocks chapter 72 . 12/31/2004
i don't think mione would agree with this idea. i'm betting it'll back fire. well let's go onto the next chapter and see if it does!
meenyrocks chapter 70 . 12/31/2004
Herbology 8:30-9:15

Potions 9:30-10:15

btw, u didnt say am or pm.
meenyrocks chapter 64 . 12/30/2004
lol! yeah i guess. i was thinking that might be luna, but then i thought it would be someone we woudln't expect. nm that theory!
meenyrocks chapter 63 . 12/30/2004
omg OMG! what a punishment1 i ddn't think it was a punishment, it being canclled. i was a little surprised that their behaviour was going unoticed. omg!
meenyrocks chapter 62 . 12/30/2004
omg! whoa!1 after all the excitement too! that was an excellent chapter, one of your best ones.
meenyrocks chapter 61 . 12/30/2004
lol aww no i loved this! i love harryluna ness ! i hadn't considered it before your fic...but it makes a lot of sense.
meenyrocks chapter 60 . 12/30/2004
im trying to finish this thing b4 i review but i just wanna say omg! cos u've converted my and now i'm totally for harryluna-ness! they have 2 be together!
Greyhawk chapter 74 . 12/30/2004
still soon beeyatchloljust kidding
Me262 chapter 74 . 12/30/2004
Interesting idea Harry's got there. Create a fight to bond together. It could work. And I find it interesting that the Slytherin's seem to actually be taking an interest in his plan. It goes along with what Malfoy said. They help each other because nobody else will. And here they realize that hey can't get out unless everybody does.

Or did you just not even think about that?
easilyamused chapter 74 . 12/29/2004
awesome chapter...love the food fight! well update soon please! laters
morning-flower chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
original place for him to work. but that's a good thing :P
morning-flower chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
it is a good introduction to the fic :) oh and btw, thanks heaps for reviewing my fic all the way! :P
841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »