Reviews for Harry Potter 6
meenyrocks chapter 72 . 12/31/2004
i don't think mione would agree with this idea. i'm betting it'll back fire. well let's go onto the next chapter and see if it does!
meenyrocks chapter 70 . 12/31/2004
Herbology 8:30-9:15

Potions 9:30-10:15

btw, u didnt say am or pm.
meenyrocks chapter 64 . 12/30/2004
lol! yeah i guess. i was thinking that might be luna, but then i thought it would be someone we woudln't expect. nm that theory!
meenyrocks chapter 63 . 12/30/2004
omg OMG! what a punishment1 i ddn't think it was a punishment, it being canclled. i was a little surprised that their behaviour was going unoticed. omg!
meenyrocks chapter 62 . 12/30/2004
omg! whoa!1 after all the excitement too! that was an excellent chapter, one of your best ones.
meenyrocks chapter 61 . 12/30/2004
lol aww no i loved this! i love harryluna ness ! i hadn't considered it before your fic...but it makes a lot of sense.
meenyrocks chapter 60 . 12/30/2004
im trying to finish this thing b4 i review but i just wanna say omg! cos u've converted my and now i'm totally for harryluna-ness! they have 2 be together!
Greyhawk chapter 74 . 12/30/2004
still soon beeyatchloljust kidding
Me262 chapter 74 . 12/30/2004
Interesting idea Harry's got there. Create a fight to bond together. It could work. And I find it interesting that the Slytherin's seem to actually be taking an interest in his plan. It goes along with what Malfoy said. They help each other because nobody else will. And here they realize that hey can't get out unless everybody does.

Or did you just not even think about that?
easilyamused chapter 74 . 12/29/2004
awesome chapter...love the food fight! well update soon please! laters
morning-flower chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
original place for him to work. but that's a good thing :P
morning-flower chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
it is a good introduction to the fic :) oh and btw, thanks heaps for reviewing my fic all the way! :P
schwaz chapter 73 . 12/22/2004
good chapter, hope theres more soon. keep it up
Greyhawk chapter 73 . 12/20/2004
That was great but you should make your chapters and i have a suggestion,You should make them all play truth or dare but with veritaserum so they wont
right-claw chapter 73 . 12/20/2004
Yay! Another installment! D

Hmm, good plan, but I get the impression that Dumbledore will be smarter than this, it could get tricky! :p

Keep it coming