Reviews for A Remote Lake Somewhere In Virginia
starryeyes10 chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
great story
black storm chapter 5 . 11/10/2003
nice work. intresting chapter titles too.

maybe make things a bit longer but your stories(including JAG) are looking great.
CB15 chapter 5 . 10/12/2003
who da f*ck cares where u are going with this! I LOVE IT! KEEP IT COMIN!
Tieku Mansuya chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
I did a GREAT impression of Mulder while I was reading this. Y'know when he steals Scully's turn on the Magic Fingers in Bad Blood? I gotta say, my impression earnt a few strange looks from the people in the room... (Mulder, get outta my office!)(THat was no doubt the schizophrenia talking) Seriously, very cute, very fun, keep it up.
weFBI-0304 chapter 4 . 8/21/2003
This is absolutely hilarious! Please finish soon! It's always nice to get a good laugh out! And this is really funny. The whole thing with the Listerine is so funny it's not even funny. Does that make sense? Dunno. Oh well. Please continue! D
spindiva18 chapter 4 . 8/20/2003
that was so awesome! loved the discriptions and crazed behavior as well al the usw!
CB15 chapter 4 . 8/20/2003
PLEASE SAY THERES MORE! LMAO I FUCKING LOVE THIS FIC! YOU'VE GOT TO WRITE MORE!
l.l chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
u no, e might just od on medication and do an Elvis...
l.l chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
hm..odd..funny...breath mints make me hyper...so does cold water...I don't think LSD is drunk..i think u inhale it...
weFBI-0304 chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
lol This is one of the starngest most confusing stories I've ever read... I Love It! Yay for weirdness! No, it's seriously funny. lmao :D
Vikitty chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
"Scully fiercely beat him over the head with one of her removed shoes demanding to be released." - My FAVOURITE part! *haha* I can so imagine that! lolz...
tocks chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
Dum dum dum!

This is a cue for another nice explanation from ya ) I have *no* idea what happen in the second half of the chapter, but I was laughing again, so someone's on the right track.

Can't wait for more!

-DK
CB15 chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
LMFAO! WHA DA HELL? LMFAO Yo dude, i'ma like...confused n shit like dat haha but i LOVE THIS FIC!

"Harder, Scullums!" -DAT'S A KEEPER LMAO!
CB15 chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
LMAO

"Harley Davison Ghetto Scooter"

Now Dat's HoTT

Keep it comin i LOVE this fic
Gillian Leigh chapter 2 . 8/12/2003
Mulder and Scully on a Moped... and Skinner... Oh god. I love this, MORE PLEASE!