Reviews for The Hitokiri Stainmaster
sirensbane chapter 3 . 8/17/2019
I shouldn't be laughing this hard.
Ryumie chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
This pointless and senseless...yet I can't help but read. This is one of the craziest thing I have read in this fandom yet a hundred times more entertaining and better than those fics. :)
kibafang90 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Omg love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
"Don't worry. He'll reincarnate." LOL. This is so full of win.
Will be looking forward if you ever revisit this story! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
this one tops the cake. Possibly strongest chapter so far. /too entertained to give you a coherent review, i am so sorry xD
Punchline at the end, absolutely fantastic
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Trolololol "my delicate parmesan" lmao
All the Mario and Luigi references! Fantastic stuff
"Incestual irritant, familial fornicator" - sheer genius. I wasn't aware it was possible to have this meaning conveyed with a phrase that alliterates, let alone two...
"So long and thanks for all the fish tacos" - best, omg.
And Enishi vs Aoshi.../speechless xD
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
lmao omg broken scythe you so did NOT just go there hahaha xD
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
...that escalated quickly.
XD /did not see any of it coming
/whatever you are having, i want it xD
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Incredible. The second chapter is BETTER than the first. If this wasn't sheer crack i would think you'd spent a great deal of time and thought plotting this, but humor doesn't work when planned, and so i have no idea how you are pulling this off...
"Are you saying Shishio looks like a Smurf?" - i just about died. Especially when i've just seen the last part of the live-action Kenshin trilogy xD
AND LOL AT THE STATIC ELECTRICITY AND STEEL WOOL. that is technically plausible and legit, if there's enough static. Almost-legit physics in this sea of crack? I applaud you xD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Genius. Sheer genius. The effortless flow, deliberate tone and choice in puns...well. Let's just say i choked on my water reading this and deserved it XDD
And even better - it's crack, but everyone is in-character...XD
Thanks for sharing XD
nitokiri chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
I think I have discovered the meaning of life.
okcool chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
This was hilarious! It's amazing how you came up with all the cleaning stuff with Rurouni Kenshin! Great work! Please update soon!
RandomReader chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
OMG. This is the most random thing I have ever read. And it's bloody hilarious!
pinklatent chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
*falls over laughing* This is the cleanest fic I've ever read. Get it? Clean? Because of all the soap? Bah, forget it, I'm clearly not as funny as you!
Analyze chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
hilarious shiz... i started cracking up the scrubbygumi, n i haven't stopped yet.