Reviews for Everyone's a Critic
Professor of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
Poor rauru lol
Music Box chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
"The sarcasm in Zelda’s voice dripped down onto the floor and crept along in a seeping pool, causing Link to move one foot to make sure it hadn’t been glued down by it."

This was the part that made me keep reading.

And this whole story was HILARIOUS! Satire AND sarcasm! It rocks beyond all. Editors, or vaguely talented even ten-year-olds, would decidedly tear Rauru's novel to shreds. And burn it. And then laugh - mockingly. I love it.
Argentum Sol chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Wow. I thought that was very good. Everything made sense, which was pretty impressive considering some of the wacky things you included. I thought it was very very good; it made me laugh out loud, and a story that can do that is worth two in the bush.
Mr. Crash chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Outside of the one or two lines lifted from Monty Python, this was really good! I liked the jokes and I LOVED the whole plot idea. Great stuff! I'd add this to my favs list if it was longer! Write more!
The Red Rouge chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Wow! Your a good writer!
Yoshimi Takahashi chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
That's hilarious! Poor Rauru...he can't catch a break, can he? I liked Link being silly, and many other parts. Please update soon!
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Are you also A Benevolent Wind? Perhaps related?

cause I read The Leagend of Zelda: A Hunt for the Triforce with the same jokes. hm. Anyway, it was funny, so write!_

-Steeple3