Reviews for In Conflict
Amon chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
*gaaaaaasssssp* The English dub is /horrid/? *points at your face* WEEABOO! WEEABOO! WEEABOO!
The English dub is fine, they tried the best they could, there are just some things that can't be translated from Japanese to English very well (i.e. "de gozaru"). It's really disrespectful to say such a thing, entitled really.

How can YOU call yourself a fan if you think the anime is the shit? The manga is waaaaay better! You're not a true fan unless you've read that shit. You jerk!
PandaPjays chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I loved it to pieces! It gave great insight into Sano's character and was just sweet and fluffy. It was all goodness.

The only point a have a problem is in your author notes where you said that you can't be a true fan if you watch the dub. Is there a problem with liking to watch things in my native language the first time I see it? I enjoyed the dub. It was good. The voices suited the characters- surprisingly. I'm the first to admit that I normally prefer the japanese version of any show- purely because it sounds more natural but condemming people because they want to watch the dub rather than have to read subtitles- or learn fluent japanese- is not right. But then again that's my opinion- and my ramble for the day.
cherry fantasy chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Wow it's good ! I mean it ! Keep up the good work !
HitokiriBattousai214 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
This is a spiffy short fic. I like it _x

I agree with you on the sub vs. dub. Ken-san doesn't even say 'oro' in the dub. :( Keep up the good work. I'm adding you to my fav author list. :)
Chou ni Natte chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Wow...that was really good.

Mizu no Keitorin: As you can tell she's a bit antisocial ;

Great fic though~

Tsukimono: *Stretch*
Clarus chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
This was a really nicely done fic. Excellent insight into Sano's character. There were some issues with the Japanese, but they can be easily corrected.

Good work!

Clarus
Akiko chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
...um...so pardon me if I like the dub? I mean, c'mon, I appreciate watching a show where swordsmen don't sound like women and young children don't sound like they're thirty...I think someone can watch the dubbed version and still be a fan, thank you.

Blah blah blah blah...wow, Sano babbles a lot...
Akiko chapter 1 . 8/12/2003

Blah blah blah blah...wow, Sano babbles a lot...