Reviews for Promises
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
Waahh! I still can't get over how sad it is that Yoh died! ;_; Especially since you described it in detail in this chapter. Oh poor Anna ...
Fluff Inc chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
that was short... but i'm still happy~~! ever so wonderful fanarts~~! XD heh, heh...
Lady Mico chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
wow ok ang promises. cute cge chat nalang tyo bukas 3 pls. pati c ate makikipag chat syo
Gladiel chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
I'm so happy you updated! Please, please continue writing more. :D How'd Anna survive with Hao? Lol. I'd love to know!
Takari-san chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
He he... This is cute... poor Anna lost Yoh and Hao's mean to her! Eh... maybe not but i always see Hao as mean anyway...

Great fic! -
LiL kLuTz chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Please, please hurry up...I love this story and there aren't many fics with hao/anna! Also, umm...not to pressure you but please hurry up with Wanted: Perfect Husband, Must be Shaman King! I can't wait to read the next chappies! I love your fics, especially your Mankin and Furuba ones! Nothing to criticize in your fics!
Apple-chan chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
You have a good way of making me cry, you know that...?*sniff* And now I can't even log in properly...I'm crying my heart out here, and I think I've forgotten my password...*sniff*

I think no matter how strong Yoh was, what happened was just something...so sudden, yes? That, even strong as he is, he couldn't stop it...*sniff*

Can I just ask how long this is going to be? Just curious...

I'm *still* crying. Damn.
Gladiel chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Wow, cool. I liked the start...only sad Yoh died but this *is* a Hao/Anna fic so I guess that's ok.

Anyway, it's really interesting and I encourage you to continue. I'll put it in my favorites and see if you'll update :D good luck!

~Moonwind
Apple-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Umm...I'm not a big fan of HaoXAnna, but I am, however, a big fan of yours...*grin*

So anyway...I *am* the Apple-chan you're talking about in the dedication, right? Is there any other Apple-chan out there...?*looks around* No...? Or yes...?*grins in a Yoh-like way*

On to the fic...I like it! Yes, I do. I feel sad that Yoh died...;_; and sad for Anna...that he did...;_; I'm crying for Yoh...and Anna...

And Hao...brotherly things and all that between Yoh and Hao *are* one of my favorite things in the world...that Yoh and Hao scene is quite priceless..._
amberglace chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
hi! it's me again! once again you made a very

NICE

fic! continue! continue! I love it very much!
satirica chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
bakit kay hao? pero okay lang... ganda pa rin naman ng story... pero xempre mas prefer namin si yoh... goodluck! keep updating!(esp. sa wanted: prfct hsbnd, mst b a shmn kng...) nice chapter... i must say!
Kataru chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
not bad... kakalungkot ung part nang tignan ni hao ung pic ni yoh... naks!
Cole chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
(eyes already swollen with tears while reading the fic's introduction ~ WAH! "There's my name!) T.T...Im touched! (hikbi! hikbi!) thank you...(huggles syao-chan) XD Yes! Meron na ring Hao/Anna again! Buo na araw ko sa wakas! (WAHAHA!) Nadedo na rin c yoh...parang ang weird ata? d nman cguro basta-basta ung death nya no? kc siempre lahi nman nila ung magagaling na shaman dahil nga "brothers" sila ni Hao...wla lang prang magpagka-weird ang dating...pero siempre may explanation din jan dbah?

pro...d porket magkapatid cla, share-share na cla kay anna...yay...mi gosh! (mukhang m22loy na ung sa never n beyond hehehe ;) Hell yeah! Wohoo! Di na masukat ang kaligayahan koh! HOHOHOHo!

PEACE!
Cole chapter 1 . 8/12/2003

PEACE!
Archangel Dream chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
The first word I thought when I saw your summary: original. _

Hey, I'm not complaining about seeing too many YohAnna fics all over, but the plot's getting old. Now THIS is a refreshing change! You got the feelings nicely done too! That's it! You're now one of my ultimate faves! Keep it up ok? Continue this one...and GOOD LUCK! _

(No complaints...maybe just describe the scenery a little more, including appearances and such, and that's it!)
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »