Reviews for Promises
meiyue chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
wow! wow! wow! wow! so nice! i like it! i like it! . please continue! and make it as long as possible! .
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Heya syaoran no hime! its a great start! i liked it! i really like your stories alot and plz keep up the good work!
Kaori chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Phwe! Another ficcy from the great Syaoran no hime! *cling*

I love the humor you have :3;; Hao has nice comebacks to Anna. And so does she. You have a great mind o_o; *dteals your brain and runs off with it laughing evilly* Umm... ok..

Continue writing anyhoo :D;
dawnsama chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Good start! I like that Yoh died saving Anna. That's really sweet...but sad. You killed off Yoh! Gah! But I like HaoxAnna pairings too so I don't mind that much. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
OMG! Yoh-kun! ;_; Yoh-kun died ... That's so sad. And he did it while protecting Anna as well. *sobs* Wahh! What a tragedy. It's funny instead of Hao dying, this time it's Yoh.
Fluff Inc chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
WAH! domo arigatou gozaimasu! me like! *O* wai... its kawaii... waii, akala ko ba malayo pa to? lolz... basta you updated it! _ wai!

-jess-chan
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Promise me to continue this!

Aherm...OO nga pala, mukhang matagal pa ung 'flections...Sabi sa iyo, matatagalan eh...Yung kapatid ko pinapapalit for the 7th time na...(Ubos na notebook ko) She already approved the 3rd chapter, my new Hao-Anna fic (One-shot) and 2 Anna-Yoh (sweats) The problwm would be the time...

Beta-read mo ulit! Please!

Naku...yan tuloy, nainspire mo nanaman ako magsulat nang Hao-Anna..di nanaman ako makakatulog sa pagsusulat...*sniff*

Honestly, ang haba-haba nang review ko, kasi I'm really touched and 'squealed' at the thought here...Talaga maganda siya! Sunugin mo man yung mga fics ko! Labs ko to!

*hugs and kisses the fic like a widdle kid*

Miko-chan
Takari-san chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
I didn't know where I was going and stumbled to this cute fic... even though i'm an Yona fan This is really good... cool... I wonder how Anna will fall for Hao? Will she? Hmm... This surely gets me thinking... nice fic though, nice fic...
SVZ chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
I'm usually a Yoh/Anna fan through and through *ducks as I get pelted by rotten fruits and vegetables* but the way you write it makes me a fan of this pairing too... I really hope there's more to this...
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12