Reviews for Promises
donthurtmeXD chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Make a sequel! i loved all your chapters
black mirage chapter 9 . 3/17/2005
That was very good. I really didn't like Hao. I think I'm the only one who doesn't. Even my best friend (who usuall falls for characters like Youko Kurama and the smart gentlemen) fell for him. But, I decided to read some fics, and have decided...that I'm still not sure. I do like him now though, so I thank you. That was a really good fic though. And I think this is the longest review I've ever sent! lol. Well, anway, that was really good.
Twilight.Valley chapter 10 . 3/12/2005
dat good good good good !1
miikan chapter 10 . 1/30/2005
Awesome,

True and simple and predeictable loves always gets the best of people.

Your simplicity at sentences, yet with characteristics "complicated" words, makes it somehow poetic

It was really good

Your sincerely

Miyozku
Neon signs at 2AM chapter 9 . 9/27/2004
I read this story over and over again, and i cried each time. I love this story with all my heart! It's the most beautiful thing ever written.
konpeitou-chan chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
hey there! i was just reading ur totally kickbutt story and i was just wondering if I could use your plot for one of my fanfics. But I'm only willing to do it with your permission. And dont worry, i'll acknowledge you.

im also really new to this and since IM a BIG BIG BIG fan of yours sp could you help me out a bit with all the -san, -sama, -un, -sensei, deal? im having trouble with all those. please and thankyou..

email me, alright?

Oh yeah, great story plot *thumbs up*

-Juiicy
Elements chapter 9 . 6/17/2004
Write more! Write more! Write more! Write more! Write more! Must write more!
shyxsakura chapter 10 . 5/5/2004
hao!anna!
yoh!
kya! but i still love it! I LOVE IT!
I LOVE YOU! MWAHH!
- saki -
paninikins chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
wuv tis story
asn water chapter 9 . 4/3/2004
aww this is so cute! maybe its just me but i cant remember the last time i cried this much (for a story) im such a sap arnt i? well great story i absolutely ADORE it!
asn water chapter 7 . 4/3/2004
oh wow! i bet i know who the friend is ren right?
asn water chapter 5 . 4/3/2004
aww this is so cute but i cant imagine anna taking orders from anyone!haha this is a change
asn water chapter 4 . 4/3/2004
oh this story is so SAD! i cant handle it! lols
asn water chapter 2 . 4/3/2004
oh this is so sad! i hope it gets happier!
asn water chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
oh no this is so sad! i cant imagine yoh dead!
174 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »