Reviews for Promises
annitachan chapter 10 . 12/30/2003
this fic is great contratulations !
Arbil chapter 10 . 12/29/2003
Found it! As usual, WONDERFUL WORK! You can make such things happened. I know I read it in the wrong order (It's Ren you're talking about here! How can I resist that hotie?*sighs*) Judging that you're a CCS fan as well, o hime-sama, you're real good with fluff. Must-go-search-for-other-fics-now.
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
I really liked your fic! It's one of my favorites. I'm a big fan of Hao/anna stuff, but it's hard to find that many fics about them since there are alot more yoh/anna fans. I was wondering if i could put your fan fiction on my site. and uhh... Keep up the good work!
Yoh Himura chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
WOW! Even thou im a guy and not into this stuff (( romentic things)), i love the story! i started reading it in the morning and couldnt wait to get back from school to finsh it. I really relly like the story, kinnda sad thou...to bad yoh died too.

i give you're story 12 out of 10! ;;
Random Floater chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
HAO YAY
Random Floater chapter 10 . 10/3/2003
PLEASe make mor and hurry we are in demand here i like chater 8 funny and how you described yohs last living days SAD it almost made me cry *snif*

ANYWAYS WHAT ARE YOU WATING FOR make the sequel i just love that couple it is so kawaii
Chaco and Lily chapter 10 . 9/21/2003

why did YOU STOP THERE WHY!

WHY DID YOU STOP THER?well at least it can be forgiven with part 2 !really great fic! can't wait till ypu update !lets all join in laughter when rens plans are foile mouhahahahaha lol becauase he's really beng a baka!well can't waith t'ill you update! bye bye!

pochacco
mana-kawaiibluerythms chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Konichiwa!

I Love your fanfic i hope you will do more fanfics like these one okay! Could you give me some tips on how to write fanfiction please!

This fanfic is really great!
Cole chapter 9 . 9/13/2003
WAH! Tpos na? WAH! Sequel! ; T.T huhuhuhuh
yuri maxwell chapter 10 . 9/13/2003
Waii! I love this fic! And I can't wait for Promises 2. I usually hate it when a character dies to give way to a relationship with anonther character. But I don't hate this fic at all. *beams* Will you be making a Promises story about Horohoro and Tamao? I sure hope so.
Takari-san chapter 10 . 9/12/2003
Oi! _ Ren/Piri? Cool... gotta let my brother read this... his fave couple in Mankin is the two of them _

This is so kawaii! Though i did think it would be a Hao/Anna sequel to this... Oh well... I lopve Ren/Piri!
ValarSpawn chapter 10 . 9/12/2003
Great Story! What does Pilica look like? I was under the impression that that was the correct spelling...
Miko-chan chapter 10 . 9/12/2003
Very nice! That made me to want for more... Ganda naman non, pagkatapos nang kasal divorce na kaagad...hehehehe
SVZ chapter 8 . 9/12/2003
This is so sweet! Heh, I kinda forgot Anna could summon spirits so it's so great to have Yoh coming back, in if it's only for one chapter _
dawnsama chapter 10 . 9/12/2003
Pirika seems a bit mellow...oh well. Are you really going to wait for a while until you post the rest of this story? That will take a long time! Well, I think it's great that you're making a series out of Promises...so...good luck with it.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »