Reviews for Promises
Naoko2 chapter 10 . 9/12/2003
That was GREAT! I've recently discovered the HaoXAnna pairing-your fic is the first I read about them, and I like it a lot_

Promises 2 looks very promising, please continue it!
Apple-chan chapter 10 . 9/12/2003
Why does everyone seem to think that Ren is always so indifferent...?*scratches head*

I mean...is he really...? I somehow don't think so...but...that's just me.

Still, I enjoyed this little preview._ Yes I did.
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 9 . 9/10/2003
Wahh! ;_; Such a beautiful ending with a memorable ending line! I feel really sad whenever the fics I like finish. But it was a good ending nonetheless. I've been away studying for exams (hence not reviewing last chapter) and all the while I kept wanting to run to the computer and see if you've updated this fic! XD Well anyway kudos to the kewl ending! _
dark angel chapter 9 . 9/10/2003
ow...does it have to end so soon!

i really love reading it!it was really a great i really love hao and anna right more fics about them plz...
Takari-san too lazy to log in chapter 9 . 9/10/2003
K-K-K-KAWAII! It's the end already? Epilogue! he he... Gomen that I missed reviewing some... my computer got a virus -_-;; it was gone for days! O_O
Eres chapter 9 . 9/10/2003
Hahaha, I like the 'erections' part in chapter 8! So Anna finally loves Hao back in the end! So cute! So cute! So cute! So cute!

Please make more Hao/Anna's in the future! This story is the best!
Miko-chan chapter 9 . 9/9/2003
*Sniff* Now Promises has ended...What's next for it?

Pero in honesty, talagang inlove ako sa fic na ito! o Really nice about that "I'm Asakura Hao"

and "...I love you for that?" part...Bwehehehe...Shocked again, Hao-sama?

Really one of the best fics you have written...
Apple-chan chapter 9 . 9/9/2003
Aww._ That was a sweet ending.

Hehe, I have nothing more to say. Hao just makes me speechless...

Apple-chan
dawnsama chapter 9 . 9/9/2003
This was a very touching fanfic. I like the way you developed your characters. And the ending was very sweet.
Kahama chapter 9 . 9/9/2003
I cant beleive its over! I love this story. Its so sweet and well written.
Kaori chapter 9 . 9/9/2003
KYAH!

NO! 1.) Its over!

But other than that, I love it _

You have a nice way of writing out stories with both humor and angst woven throughout ;v;

Keep writing! Kaori would love to see more Hao-ish fics _ *gives you some chocolate*
Leenah chapter 9 . 9/9/2003
This was soo adorable! I feel like it ended so soon! Bleh. Write more soon! :)
Thai chapter 8 . 9/8/2003
yay! keep writting, please, please, please p

i'm not sure if i am happy or sad about the last chapter... u_u,, but don't stop with your fics -
Miko-chan chapter 8 . 9/8/2003