Reviews for PotC: The Story of Captain Jack Sparrow
ahmad huda ipunk chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
i like the way jack sparrow is...!
kid from the hills chapter 9 . 12/24/2006
please update your story. you've been neglecting it for two years. please. . . . ?
Paul Dallas chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Excellently written story my friend, i too have written an entire book myself at night which i hope to get published. I myself enjoy buying items from films such as indiana jones costumes (with whips that please my girl friend lol) and Jack Sparrow Costumes, However I do indeed seem to act like him when i am drunk. Anyway my friend I'd like to hear from you and your excellent work if you could perhaps send me an email. Thanks. :)

Captain Paul Dallas.
Binnie chapter 9 . 10/6/2004
hi.

i can honestly say im a sucker for a good fan fic and theres nothing better than coming home and spending a couple of hours in front of the computer reading someones fabulous story. the imagination of some of the people is just extraordinary and that goes for you too. i love the fact you've tried to keep your fic historically acurate and after reading numerous (probably, at a guess, at least 80 fictions so far) i have to say i enjoyed yours immensely. so this is just a little thank you from me to you for giving me a great night in. keep writing and post chapter ten! dont keep me in suspense for much longer... i can't take it anymore!

looking forward to reading more. and say a big 'yo ho' to captain jack he next time you see him! lol.

Binnie
Shingaisha Setsuna chapter 9 . 8/3/2004
*pokes cc's head. repetitivly* Wow, been awhile since I left one of these. Or checked up on your work. Tnak you, Mr. PC! -.-;; Anyhoo, I read this cause now, whenever I watch PotC, I think of this and vala, here I am. Oh, well. Oh, yea; tis me, Sets. Write more, mate!

Setsuna, signing off.

::end transmission::
Selena chapter 8 . 5/27/2004
Very good, I liked how you were able to descibe duels (somthing that is very hard for myself to do). Also you have answered some questions that one might have left over from the movie.

Toodle-doo!
Pavanne Pettigrew chapter 8 . 2/26/2004
Cassandra, are you going to update this wonderful story anytime soon? I just discovered it and I feel like I've found a treasure, but I'm worried that you haven't written anything since before Christmas. Let me know, because I have thoughts (and words of praise)I'd like to share...
SeaMagyar
Hellsfirescythe chapter 8 . 2/6/2004
*looks around wildly* WHY DID YOU STOP? WHY? I love this oui I do! I had an idea like this, yah know about Jack's past and stuff, when I just watched the movie a week ago (0.o, yeah, just a week ago I first watched POTC). But yeah. This is great! W00t!
Please continue soon? What about Gibbs? Hmm, you going to have him travel all over the world? The East Indies Trading Company and stuff like that? - Going on me fave's list this is.
CONINTUE!
Bingalicious Midnight chapter 8 . 2/6/2004
Wow... good story. Interesting about Jack being a gypsy... anyway, update soon, I'll be waiting for more chapters!
pingpong5 chapter 8 . 1/15/2004
I absolutley love it! I never thought of Jack as a former gypsy, but your story has me rethinking that! *grins* I always considered that because Jack sometimes tends to speak kind of upper-class and how he's always going on about freedom that he came from some well-to-do family and hated the confinements that came with that life and ran away. Weird I know *shrugs* This story is really fantastic though - I love how you've included Barbossa (at first I thought he was going to be Bootstrap) as a best friend! Genius! And now we've got Bill along for the ride! Remember that Jack was the only one who called him William (as said in film) and everyone else called him Bootstrap - looking forward to finding out about how you thought that name originated! *grins* Is Bill going to join the ship with them or will we meet up with him later? Please keep going because this is truly excellent!
~*ping*pong*~
ErinRua chapter 8 . 1/11/2004
Hullo again! *waves*
Good grief, I just realized I'd not checked in here lately - bad Erin, no biscuit. Well, this is an interesting chapter and a *very* interesting introduction to young William. I like the spark of mischief and roguishness you gave him, especially as I think some fics paint him as too straight-laced, which the piratical best mate of Jack Sparrow would not be, in my mind. ;-) Will the younger was the stick, not his ol' dad! Anyroad, cleverly done! I saw a couple instances where "your" in the possesive was accidentally written as the contracted "you're," but other than that, not a nit in sight. I hope your time will permit an update ere long, and thank you for the very kind shout-out. :-)
Cheers ~
Erin
Shingaisha Setsuna chapter 8 . 1/9/2004
Mwahahahaa! The cast is now JACK SPARROW, BARBOSSA, and BILL TURNER! YAYAYAAYAYAY! *instacrowd appears and cheers*
Yes, well, enough of that.
*instacrowd explodes into flames*
Spoo, thought I fixed that...
Aithne chapter 8 . 1/2/2004
BEST present EVER.
So...Jack Sparrow meets our dear William, eh? Interesting how you portray their initial interaction...I always wondered how they would get along in the beginning, and I think you did a wonderful job displaying how two young boys of the time would perceive each other.
AHA! MELA IS HERE! *smirk,wink,nudge* Ah, good old Mela...can't wait to see what her last name is. *smirks again* YOU know what I'm talking about...
Loved the chapter, hun. Keep up the good work!
Best,
Aithne
LA Suka chapter 8 . 12/24/2003
Hey this is really good so far please continue it!
LalaithPirateWhore chapter 8 . 12/24/2003
oh oh oh oh oh I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love how the boy was Will! Awesome! A great cliff-hanger! Write another chapter so I can see what happens!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »