Reviews for Nightcrawler's Burden
amerin chapter 29 . 12/10/2004
updates... must...happen ...soon... dying... for... more... _
prophetsong chapter 29 . 11/11/2004
I LOVE this story, and I love Kurt! Continue, please!
punkcatwitissues chapter 29 . 7/30/2004
I just read this whole story and wanted to tell you that not only is it REALLY god, but I hope you have a chance to update it sometime. Even if its just once in awhile. *sticks out lower lip* Peez?
Mundaati chapter 29 . 6/23/2004
This a great story I love it and I hope you post another chapter soon. I think that it is a great story and I hope that ya dont get writers block. Well Ja Ne
Laney Bug chapter 29 . 6/2/2004
I've been reading this fic and I have to admit, I'm really impressed. When will you be updating next? It'll be interesting to see how all this turns out.
Aille chapter 29 . 3/30/2004
I love this story... with our Elf pregnant. [snugs Kurt]
I hope you update it soon. I found this though the MPreg group on Yahoogroups, and had to come read a story about Kurt.
Dru chapter 29 . 3/21/2004
Hi I JUST found this fic and am LOVEING it. I hope you update soon I'm dying to know what happens to Kurt!
TheRagingSpammer chapter 29 . 3/15/2004
By the power vested in me by the One 'N Only Internutter, I command you to update or suffer my spamming!
Holli chapter 30 . 2/29/2004
Too bad about the not updating until May thing, but your story is definitely worth the wait! You write a great Kurt and Kitty.
Matteic chapter 30 . 2/11/2004
My birthday is in May... I'll wait. Thanks to said it !
Bye
Matteic
PS : and so, you'll have a lot of time (and us too! laugh) to think to a name! This is the bigger question of this story ! (Laugh)
Re-bye.
Matteic chapter 22 . 2/11/2004
It's... intelligent but very complex ! How many days and nights do you think to imagine this ?
;-)
Matteic chapter 11 . 2/10/2004
"I have an assassin attempt on my life at the movies" ?
(sarcastic) How does he know that ?
Matteic chapter 10 . 2/10/2004
You'll kill us !
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE ? HE'S A GUY !
Didn't you forgot to tell us it was a Humor story?
Oh my God.
OK, I read next chapters and I re-call you.
Matteic chapter 7 . 2/10/2004
Did he receive 2 stomachs ? Hey, he needs more eating ! I don't believe he's pregnant ;-)]
Bye
ShadowWalker NightCrawler chapter 30 . 1/10/2004
Well, thank you for letting me know what up with you. Tho I still hope you update real soon...Tho, I will have to call back my assaians before they can reach you. So if you start seeing people in grim repper outfits complet with a sith (can't spell) and a basket of eggs, ster clear of them okay, BYE, and hope you live!
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »