Reviews for Nightcrawler's Burden
Matteic chapter 22 . 2/11/2004
It's... intelligent but very complex ! How many days and nights do you think to imagine this ?
;-)
Matteic chapter 11 . 2/10/2004
"I have an assassin attempt on my life at the movies" ?
(sarcastic) How does he know that ?
Matteic chapter 10 . 2/10/2004
You'll kill us !
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE ? HE'S A GUY !
Didn't you forgot to tell us it was a Humor story?
Oh my God.
OK, I read next chapters and I re-call you.
Matteic chapter 7 . 2/10/2004
Did he receive 2 stomachs ? Hey, he needs more eating ! I don't believe he's pregnant ;-)]
Bye
ShadowWalker NightCrawler chapter 30 . 1/10/2004
Well, thank you for letting me know what up with you. Tho I still hope you update real soon...Tho, I will have to call back my assaians before they can reach you. So if you start seeing people in grim repper outfits complet with a sith (can't spell) and a basket of eggs, ster clear of them okay, BYE, and hope you live!
Scrawler chapter 30 . 1/8/2004
*tear* not till /May/? well, i can wait because it's worth it! i hope you survive without a computer for that long. i lost mine for three weeks and just about went insane. then again, you're most definately not as pathetic as i am!
is your computer a dell? mine is a dell. stupid, stupid stupid dell.
of course I'll keep reading!
good luck with your comp and the evil writers block (or, ridding of that)!
-Scrawler
sue sue magoo chapter 30 . 1/8/2004
NOT UNTIL MAY!
That's so long! How will I get through those long months...
You are so gosh darn lucky! Why do YOU get to go to England and not me, you lucky dog? It's just not fair! I don't even know you and I'm jealous of you! Arg!
Bloodylocks Bathory chapter 29 . 1/5/2004
yay, an update. I'm still having a buttload of trouble with my fics, but hey.
so when is Kurt going to go thru his violent moodswings? :D or even worse: he might start lactating (if you don't give him the ability to nurse, that's great, because I was truthfully never too fond of that idea, hee hee)
well, gotta go. I'd love to see more.
ShadowWalker NightCrawler chapter 29 . 12/26/2003
Hi I'm back and I'm REIGESTERED!_
Very nice chapter keep up all the good work.
Also I want to say check out my first story. That is if you like yaoi. I need reveiws. And tell me if its good enough.
And this is giong on my favorite stories now
Raskolion Phoenix chapter 29 . 12/12/2003
Okay, there were some errors in that chapter, but nothing that relaly glared and stood out. They were all pretty minor.
I think putting the conversation in was a wise idea; it really gives a good comparison between what Kurt is becoming and what Mystique never was. It's very fitting, and I'm glad you put it in.
sue sue magoo chapter 29 . 12/9/2003
Good chapter- I liked it. Keep up the good work. Oh, and you're welcome (I was the one who said mystique shouldn't be 100% okay with Kurt's pregnancy)
C chapter 29 . 12/6/2003
Don't know what to say. Hmm. Good chapter. Reminds me a little of Laurel...Mystique I mean. Situations obviously different but...anyway...
Don't know what else to say...besides I'll see you in a few hours anyway. Bye bye.
warconq1 chapter 29 . 11/25/2003
Hey Ice, I've got to tell yeah, great story! Take all the time you need to I'm sure it will be worth it. I don't go to shcool but I'm having my own writers block with some of my fan fics so I know where your coming from. Hope you have a good holiday and keep up rollin out the good stuff. I keep a short list of fics I check back up on and your on it so hope to read from you later. (())
Mayzon chapter 29 . 11/20/2003
Well put it this way Mystique I think has some kind of guilt or remorse sense seeing Kurt and

steel has some deep motherhood feelings for him.

Now on Kurt's side he was raised with some kind of

average family but between being a mutant and looking the way he does I think he had a lot of questions for her in the beginning but now he just

seems to fill a lot of betrayal by he.

I guess Mystique gave her baby up as a young woman

and never got to see him grow and Kurt's wanted

to know where he came from.(Man! They should make this TV special on this.) But most of all I think Mystique does want to rekindle some kind of relationship with Kurt.

And by all means take a brake heck! Absence make the heart grow fonder well if that is your heart is in the story I guess whatever! See ya next update.
sue sue magoo chapter 29 . 11/19/2003
I think Mystique should get really shocked and angry even. I mean, her son is pregnant, which is downright pretty disturbing when you think about it. And then, it's Magneto who made him become pregnant, and since she's got a lot of issues with Magneto anyway, she should go after him. But that would make her a big part of the story which you don't want. Hm...Maybe...Mystique gets angry at first, then just upset (crying upset, not screaming upset), and then she just sort of goes away. Maybe she could just not be able to accept the fact that he's pregnant. I mean, not everyone is going to be 100% all right that Kurt is pregnant, so maybe she could be one who isn't.

I hope this helps you, and I can't wait until after Thanksgiving when you update!
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »