Reviews for Serendipity
thelegendofeva chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is so beautifully written, like a poem. I love it. You're so talented!
Rosie Baggins chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Aw so cute! I loved that story so much!

*goes off to read all your other ones*
Vasira Snow chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Hehe.. Aww, I liked it! :)
*goes off to see if you have any other stories I'd be interested in reading*
neo-chan chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
hehee... so sweet!
Wafflecat1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
_ You're God.
Candy chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
This was too beatiful! *_* I loved the way you portrayed Frodo and Sam, keeping them both IC (with different vocabulary and such) they way the whole story flowed.. I totally adored your writing style.. It captivated me from the begging til end.

Totally wonderful! Great job, hope you do more pre-book fics with F/S! This was simply a great idea which was handled great too! _~**

Yay!

- Candy
Jubilee3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Hehehe. This was both adorable and yummy. Sam was too cute when he spread the plant all over himself. *Happy sigh* Just lovely.
Syd chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Aw, that was so adorable. And you managed to keep them in character, very cool. Yeah, um, I liked alot.
Yaoi worshiper chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
This was good. Hm, i liked it! *chuckles* i wonder why?

Good writing though, and great plot.
Chibi-Nova chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
This story was really adorable and sweet...keep writing..._
MBradford chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Sam is so crafty when it comes to getting the attention of his Frodo! This was so nicely done. Great detail and character portrayal!
SewSewDef chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
...

THAT WAS AWESOME!

*cough* Err..sorry. Been a while since I found really good S/F fic or this calibur. Nicely done. But, won't Frodo have a rash now too? Oh well.

-With all due respect and a sudden appreciation for peppermint,

~ZoSo G.-B.~
Trilliah chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
I've been following your stories for some time now, and I must say it's marvellous to watch you grow and improve and somehow make them better, each time you write something new. This is a most powerful piece; one of your best, I'd say. They just keep getting better. :) I loved some of the subtlety in this piece: Frodo's quick turning of the book page as Sam bit the thread of his breeches, or the master of bag end retiring to his bedroom for half an hour after almost every hand-caressing session. Very skillful suggestive writing, m'dear!

Hope to see more from you as soon as possible!

~Trills
mc-honky chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
This is so wonderful!

Sam is such a cheeky little devil!
Isildae chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
I truely adored this, very very cute! Now keep writing!

~Isi