Reviews for Ozymandias
Benesound chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
This was a very interesting and enjoyable story.

When I read the warning, I was unsure what the story would be like. I was afraid it would get crude or vulgar.

Instead I found it to be very well written.
Brightbear chapter 6 . 11/5/2004
Parthenope and the Doctor interact together so believably, that this story was a true pleasure to read.
Trynia Merin chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
I love the characteriziation of both doctors, and the use of doctor 8's knowlege of his relationship with Grace to help the 4th along. Very intriguing concept, and I'm definately enjoying reading this! The 4th's reactions are VERY much what I'd expected based on his character!
FrancaisSnape chapter 6 . 9/2/2003
Oh! Bravo!
Kittenmommy chapter 6 . 8/31/2003
LOL! What a great ending! Thanks for this wonderful story!
warinbabylon chapter 6 . 8/31/2003
Great ending! I like that you've revealed she's the Queen. That was quite a twist!
Kittenmommy chapter 5 . 8/30/2003
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water... LOL! Excellent as always, and I can't wait for more!
warinbabylon chapter 5 . 8/30/2003
Ah. Wet!Four. :)

Loved the plant part. Please continue?
DEP Recruit chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Hm i read that poem the other day and i was like oh my god i know were i know that poem. I giggled loudly and my English teacher sent me to the Principles offic.e Funny how the good things in life give you three day detention.
peahopeless chapter 4 . 8/22/2003
Creative witty banter between doctors ... one reasoning, the other stubborn and just a little full of himself sometimes. Some very good wisecracks coming from fourthdoc.

Love the food trees ... like hints of Eden.

I like that there might be a conscience hidden somewhere in Parthenope ... wanting him to be willing. Good mind-game/control-game between them ... each trying to mentally corner the other into some sort of agreement or behavior.
Kittenmommy chapter 4 . 8/19/2003
I love the turn this story is taking! More!
Kittenmommy chapter 3 . 8/17/2003
LOL at the Time Lord romance novel - that was GREAT! I have a feeling that this is only just STARTING to heat up... hurry up and write more!
nescient chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
The first part of chapter one felt to me a little like pro forma setup with lots of exposition and some technobabble to set the stage. Fortunately, the story really picks up once it's down to Parthenope and the Fourth Doctor. I'm very much enjoying their struggle of wills and am anxious to read more.
Kittenmommy chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
Eagerly waiting for more - hurry up, please!
warinbabylon chapter 2 . 8/12/2003