Reviews for The Newsie Princess of Brooklyn
datastwistergal chapter 8 . 9/25/2003
This is great too. Wonderful ending and I think Sarah should have her pretty hair cut and have her head set on fire. (He he he...can't ya tell I hate Sarah! Well anyway, I do love this and I'll keep on looking at the sequel.

Love and Race

D.T.G.
BrownieMelody chapter 8 . 8/26/2003
Oh my gosh that was really good! Unlike my cheesy stories where it's always a happy picture perfect ending...this is actually interesting to read! I can't wait for Sam to go back to New York-*dramtically*A Changed Woman!-Ready to show up silly 'ol jack Kelly. This is really great! Now write more PLEASE! :)
Angelfish7 chapter 8 . 8/24/2003
That was spectacular! hehe. So what's next? I wanna read more! The ending was great, i need see what Jack will do! SEQUEL!

FiSh
WeBuiltThisCityOnRockAndRoll chapter 8 . 8/24/2003
HAHAHAH loved the whole sticks out me chest thing. reminded me of racetrack. i seriously hope you continue with a sequel. it would definitly be a favorites on my list. but if i dont review right away its cuz i dont visit the newsies section on a regular basis. i just fins stories i adore and keep them in my favorites. this was so sad! *cries* i can't WAIT for another one! I know it's going to be hot like wildfire I adore you and I adore this story. congrats on such a kick ass fiction! TOOT TOOT!

-chels
Backstage chapter 8 . 8/24/2003
MEEP!

*melts into a puddle on the floor* This must be constituted as cruel and unusual punishment SOMEWHERE in our nation's lawbooks! She can't leave! She just can't! Well, *BIG sigh* guess I'll have to wait a month (six years in Newsies time... alack the day! *scurries over to comfort Jack, even though he's a real moron for going after Sarah...* There, there, darling...

Still! It's awesome. You've done a superb job with this, Dakki, m'lady! *curtsy* You can count on me to come back and read what happens next, as always!

Lots of Love,

-Backstage-{

"These days, you got more drama BACKstage than ya do ONstage" *shakes head at the degenerate lows to which American theatre has sunk and scampers off to go flirt with Cowboy... yay!*
Sapphy chapter 8 . 8/23/2003
*Tear* No! No! No! Gah! She's can't leave! No! *Can't think of anything else to say*

Lots of love! Sapphy
Lyra Torg chapter 7 . 8/23/2003
Nice chapter, I really like this story. Update soon.
Backstage chapter 7 . 8/23/2003
Whew!

This is going to be in no way as good as your review to me, but I'll be damned if I don't try! )

I'm really loving this story, and that's the truth. It's twelve thousand times better than MY stuff, at any rate! The conflict, the characters, the descriptions- it's all awesome. I'm really loving it, and I'll be on the edge until I get to know what happens next!

So, yes, until then... I'll be holding out a candle for poor Sam (Don't worry, honey! Jack'll gather his marbles and come running back to you someday soon, I know it!)

Lots of Love,

Backstage

"These days, you got more drama BACKstage than you do ONstage..."

*shakes head and then scampers off to go flirt with Cowboy*
Legs chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Excellent writing, lovely natural style, very personable.

This chapter flowed beautifully. Her train of thought without it being her direct thought... As though we could all see inside Samantha's head without intruding...

Ok, on to chapter two.

Legs
WeBuiltThisCityOnRockAndRoll chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
aww! *cries* This was great as well as sad. Stupid jack. NO WAIT! STUPID SARAH! ha. i'm not sure if you noticed but when I rented newsies for the third time I was actually starting to notice jacks face. There is absolutly NOTHING on his face. I mean, the other newsies sweat and/or have freckles and/or have moles or zits but Jack? No way. When he sweats, he SHINES. Its crazy. So I called him plastic. Then my friend got pissed and called spot plastic. down there. then i killed her. ha. na. i still love jack though. and all that plastic. *giggles maniacally* anyway. about the chapter. it was short and sweet and I adored it. much like i adore the whole story itself. you've got me hooked, man don't leave me hangin'!

-chels
Rhapsody4 chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
Nice writin'. I'm really enjoying this. Please write more soon!-Rhap
Angelfish7 chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
aww, thats so sad. well, i wanna know what happens with jack..so keep writing!

FiSh
Blue Kat chapter 7 . 8/22/2003

She can't go to CA! Jack needs to realize that he's an idiot for choosing Sarah! Curses. This is what you get for working with males with little or no education...

Heehee, well they're still hot, so that makes up for everything.

Anyhow, I loved the last couple of chapters, even though I didn't review them-soo busy. They're so sweet and poignant (sp?). I don't know whether to laugh or cry. LoL. Beautiful work. I do hope the next chapter will be up soon. I have the perfect title! Jack Realizes He Made a Big-Ass Mistake, followed by Sarah's Nose Gets So Stuck Up In the Air And She Drowns When it Starts to Rain (formally titled Sarah Rolls Over and Dies). Well, I hope the big git has enough sense to chase after her and dump Sarah-with a friendly poke from my cattle-prod for...motivation. He he he. WRITE MORE SOON!

-Kat
Sapphy chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
GAH! No! Come back Sam! *Runs with Spot along the platform* I'll miss you too much! I don't care if you need time to think! *The platform ends, falls off* AIE!

Lots of love! Sapphy
Sarah Kate chapter 6 . 8/20/2003
BAD JACK BAD! lol haha i really really like this chapter i like the scene between them even if it wasnt what i really wanted to hera i am sure something good will come out in the end! good job!