Reviews for Last Wish
hieirocks16 chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
Cute! _ I liked it! I think it was better then 25 minutes :X *Shrugs* I think both of 'em were cute _
hanyou-elf chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
i love this songfic. it was really well done and i loved that you had inuyasha in the second chapter. kagome is the first chapter and inuyasha the second... nice! *thumbs up from me!*
i just want to say that this was very enjoyable and after a long night of searching for some fluff that would make me happy after a horrific day of presentations in front of a class of seniors and juniors, your sad fluff made me very happy. i was kind of depressed through most of the story and then at the end of the story, you made it a good fluff! inuyasha and kagome kiss! *dancing cheerfully* keep up the good work and i will be checking into other things you've written!
Brad chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
As always, it's pretty good. I think 25 minutes is a little better, but it still gets the point across...
VioletRose4 chapter 2 . 12/25/2003
yay... lol i really liked the songs... i think ill dled them... i just dont get why kagome wanted to leave?
Hannah Jo chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Ok so I am not really one to read Inuyasha/Kagome fics just because I like to keep to their moments in the anime/manga and one fic that was utterly horribal that I read a while back but I have to say . . . . . . .
Your fic is amazing! My God I am near tears. *sniff* You better add a another chapter you better! Or else I will have to blast you with my magic wand. Haha.
Also your story is very well written. I wish I had the skills, lol. But sadly I don't which is why I never post any of my fics on here. Heh. So yes. Very very good job. And you have very good characterization skills. :P
Izayoi chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Omg. its really good..I wish you would write the next part cuz it left me hanging. I mean what happened to Kagome and Inuyasha and what will Miroku, Sango and Shippo do when thry find out shes gone? PLz Update! _

p.s plz read my story

My best regards

Clearwater_Faerie
hanyou-elf chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
I decided, one good review deserves another. I hope though, this is not just a one shot. If it is, I shall be extremely angry and will have to stretch my claws and use your legs for a post...but it is so cute, I hope Inu goes after her, after all, he can go get her, he just needs a good romantic song _

(How 'bout trying something with 'Amazed' by Lonestar to guide you on your quest for the newest songfic. _
YLCourt chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Sad... Good songfic you have here!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
it's good. get some self-esteem (but than again, who am i to talk?)! is this the end?
furiri chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
I've got to say it was a good songfic... but why did she have to leave? and why didnt he go after her? Wa... (*sad puppy eyes*)
RingoSama89 chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
dis is an angst fic 2 me cuz i'm a kikyo hater and i'm taking part in dis Kikyo bashing it's inuyasha/kagome(not kagura...), it's a beautiful story 2 , die!(gets a minesweeper and bashes it her a$$)