Reviews for The Uchiha Restoration
HanaGuren chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Hello there Dr Briefs Cat! Your fic is so amazing xD I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Toxiclilly chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
That was a really abrut ending, but good story anyway.
Just work on your endings...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Oh yuck! Total gagfest! Sasuke hates sakura you stupid little loser! The only one who would possibly be a good match for that liser is hinata! Leave sakura to naruto! Someone who truly loves her! Bloody retarded shit!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
I loved this though I wish it were longer because the ending was slightly abrupt but still. Effective writing and nice plot
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I don't even think the best fortune teller in the world could've predicted that ending! My gosh, I was in shock for two whole minutes! Nice
ForeverRainingFire chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Wow! Great story! Though the ending was slightly abrupt, I really enjoyed it!
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
its weird to see that this story has indented paragraphs... i actually found it hard to read since ffs are never like this. but i think i liked the plot
jessi chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Great story!
mililli chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
I wonder what their reactions would be when they find out Sakura and Sasuke are married c:
mililli chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Really liked the way this was written. Is Sakura a medic in this though?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Ohhh, that's sick! Sasusaku is disgusting. Especially considering in the REAL version, even once Itachi is dead, Sasuke still HATEs that slut! Leave Sakura to the guys that truly love her and wouldn't use her! Naruto and Lee should have Sakura. NOT Sasuke. He's a loser and a loner! DEATH to Sasusaku! Sasuke's made it very obvious that he HATES slutura's guts!
SasuSakuFan chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Very well written, I'm enjoying it so far! :D
renzie17 chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
OMG it's so cute! i love this! ;)
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
nice
Tukiko K chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
Such a cute story. Loved it!