Reviews for A Fleeting Solace
Stephanie C chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
You got me crying! That was so sad. :*(
Stephanie C chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
I like the way you got inside their heads for the aftermath of what happened.
Stephanie C chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
"nothing like the overly eager Anakin had been." LOL I bet he was.

The end of the chapter was nicely detailed.

Poor Obi-Wan was scared.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2003
that was beautiful. i loved all of it. i am so happy you completed it the way you did, because that really did bring a closure to the story unlike so many endings i've read. i hope you write more like this. it was beautiful.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2003
wow, that was really good. i could really feel the characters' pain, you are good at showing people what they feel. keep writing :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
woah. that was a little interesting. I've never really thought about Obi-Wan and Padme like that before. That was...interesting. very good story, though. write more, please!
Fran L chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
Aw, really sweet. I love Obi in this one :)
jc chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
It's a good story. However, I do not believe that Obi-Wan is ignorant about sex nor do I believe that it is certain that he's never had sex. The Jedi forbid "attachment", not sex.
Kpasa chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
GREAT chapter!
Aelan Greenleaf chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
Please update soon!
Kpasa chapter 2 . 8/12/2003
UNBELIEVABLY wonderful story so far! I can't wait for more!
Ashelie chapter 2 . 8/12/2003
Awesome fic! Keep updating because it keeps getting better. Along a lack of spelling errors-keep it up! It's a welcome change to all of the other fics around here.
Fran L chapter 2 . 8/12/2003
Great story! You write beautifully, and I'm very much looking forward to future updates! :)
Odyju Robki chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I thought that was a great beginning! Looking forward to see where this goes. Keep up the good work!

Ody