Reviews for Love Can Be A Disease Or A Cure
naru-chan 92 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Why are all the shadow of destiny fanfics I read years old! This is sooooo not fair! Did you abandon this fic because I bored you? I would find that strange since it's only one chapter. (a chapter that makes me want to read more) please updaaate! *puppy dog eyes* you know you want tooooo!

I really like this fic so I'll keep an eye on it! Again, I hope you update soon!
Hugo Wagner chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Good story. Why not set it after all three endings, the twisted paths of fate and all that.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
*applauds*
TheZombieMinion chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
OMG I love this pairing! I've only gotten C ending so far so I can't be of much help sorry.
Kei White chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Hey. I really like this story and wish you would continue it, but I read on your profile you were thinking of deleting it. And I have one request, please don't I can live with just this one chapter, so please don't delete. Pretty please.
xKokurox chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I like this story. I read it a few years back and I remember liking this story. I checked out your profile page and saw you stated about thinking of deleting this story altogether. Please don't! Even if you never update, leave it here so I can at least read and dream please? Or if you do update, I vote for the D-ending! I got that, even if I can't really remember what happened too well. If I remember properly, it should be the one where Eike goes 'home', Homonculus succeeds and we find out about Eike and the Dr. being one in the same, right? So I vote for the D-ending, also, I might add a one-shot to the fan section so if you wish be on the look out!
SilentOmega12e chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
this is good for a first chapter!

You have to have more chapters!
blackcat686 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Awesome storyX3 Please update it, I really want to know what happens!
aspreal chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
...I just got a copy of this game, and while I am happy to have found fic, nothing in this fandom has been updated since Febuary. I think I'm going to cry.

D ending is shiny. That's my vote. (Though if another would get out faster...)
KageMori chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
really good i like it. i dont really know which ending you should base it on cause ive only seen one of them so far. but really you should use whatever ending you liked best in my oppion. update soon please!
Farenheights chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Wow, I just read you're note in the reveiws section. I just started playing it again recently since a Spanish student was curious about it - and I had forgotten how good it was, especially since it was my first PS2 game! LOL, but, I digress. I'd always had liked to have read a story about the Homunculus and Eike as a couple, but theres very little of it on the Net. I don't mind what ending you use really (mainly because I can't remember which was which _;)but I do encourage you to continue this, especially after reading the other reviews begging you to continue after so long. I'll even help you if you wish _

Anyway, best of luck

Daenis
Rogue Kyne chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Hello, everyone. It's me; the writer of this story. As you can see I'm not dead, quite alive actually. Anyway, the reason why I haven't updated this story is because I lost some interest in SoD. You see, at the time when I started writing this story I had a whole idea for a good story and even had plans to create two more SoD fics after this one. But since the SoD section wasn't that big at the time I started to lose inspiration for the story and eventually lost interest in the game completely. Seeing as how the SoD section was hardly noticed back then I figured this fic would just fade into the background and I wouldn't have to worry about ever updating it again while I got interested in other things. But now that I've seen these new reviews I'm seriously amazed that people are suddenly reading my first chapter and some are STILL waiting for an update. It kind of inspired me to consider going back and regain my inspiration to continue this fic. However, it might take a little while considering I haven't played SoD in like two years and mostly have been playing Suikoden and Silent Hill. Maybe, sometime later I will continue working on this story and eventually make the other two I planned. For now, just be a little more patient for me. ;

Rogue Kyne
Sessol Seeker chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Hi, even though I'm signed in under the pen name Sessol, it's still just me Possessed, I'm sharing a pen with my sibling so... well anyway I keep checking up on this fic yet there is still nothing new... I'm really disappointed, and am beginning to wonder if you actually plan on continuing this story... I'm sorry that I have to say this only, I'm not trying to be rude or anything I just have a huge interest in this story and it's characters, I loved the game and am still throughly impressed by what I've read of this fic thus far... but with nothing else new... there's nothing else I can say... And I'm sorry I can't give my opinoin on which ending you should use, and that's because I haven't yet obtained all the endings. But I hope you continue none the less with this in mind that there are readers such as myself waiting for your next up-date! And again I'm sorry if that was rude or pushy in any way... PLEASE POST AGAIN SOON!
Possessed chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
WHERE ARE YOU, DEAD AND BURIED ARE WE... Well dig yourself out of the grave like all persistant zombies do and WRITE! Continue this wonderful story and I'll love you for it! And I'm still serious that I'll read and review whenever you post! PEGGING NOW, PLEASE POST AGAIN SOON!
Possessed chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
AW-HOW COME-YOU HAVENT POSTED? That makes me sad, I was really hoping for another amazing chapter. I must know what incurable or life threatening disease Eike has, and how Homunculus will react if at all! And when exactly are you going to re-introduce our favorite Djinn to us anyway! DYING FOR NEXT CHAPPIE, PLEASE CONTINUE!