Reviews for To See You Smile
zafaran chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
Very interesting story so far, but you've got a continuity error that you need to fix. There has been no mention of broken bones in any previous description of Hermione's injuries, but suddenly, in this memory, Hermione had broken bones at the end of the torture. There was also no mention of any injuries to her besides her head trauma that resulted in her blindness. You need to reconcile the two different versions given of Hermione's injuries and decide which set is the proper set for the entirety of the story. Other than that, you've done pretty good work. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more stories sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
darkforces chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
sequal woulde be good, i want to know whats going on with harry. well done, keep on writing
Susa chapter 7 . 11/3/2005
Hello,

please do us a favor and write a sequel to this Story.

Including the Friednship between Snape & Hermione as also

the crime Story abaout Harry vs Moody/Snape and Albus.

Iam very curious.

And you are a very good writer

Greetz

Susa
Daughter of a Mad Man chapter 7 . 8/30/2005
I loved it! You should finish it, I really liked it a lot. I hope to read and enjoy more of this story. Please update.

Your friend; M.B.V.R.
Pathatlon chapter 7 . 2/4/2005
Just read the entire story. Was it Harry who had abused Ginny? Bummer. Keep writing.
sevati chapter 7 . 12/2/2004
This is great. I'm glad I found another of your stories on , I've only been able to read the first two chaptesr of To See You Smile that are uploaded on Ashwinder. I hope you continue this story :)
Jedi Keladry chapter 5 . 10/2/2004
Well, I think it's romantic! And I thought my HG/SS story (in progress) was dark! But I like the protectiveness that Hermione brings out in Severus, though I think that he wouldn't allow himself to cry in front of her. Maybe flee the room, but that's just my humble, obdurate opinion. I'll be haunting your story, looking for updates!
Aine Rowan chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
oh creepy. I just read the first seven chapters. It's really quite good. Over the course of the chapters the writing has actually improved. Whether it is because you are responding to feedback or are truly getting into the story and writing better as you gain confidence I am not sure. It's a touching story, I have shed a few tears already. Poor Harry, I hope they take him down before too many get hurt. The burgeoning feelings betwen Severus and Hermione is well written. It's delicate and beautiful. I loved her reaction when she woke up. ~sniff~ Keep up the good work, I'll be waiting (impatiently) for more to be posted. (Thanks for sharing your muse!)
Sorcha chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
Hi, I found the link for this story on FictionAlley and absolutely love it! I like all the drama and the plot twists that make it different from other stories. thanks for writing it and please continue!
Junella chapter 7 . 7/21/2004
can't say i like the ending...but the twist was well, chilling, even though i had a hunch it would happen. Br...are you writing a sequel?
On-A-Rainy-Day chapter 7 . 7/20/2004
A little confusing, but altogether a great end. Very great story and chapter. Loved the h/ss-ness, if that makes sense.

very very good.
Gold-Emerald fairy chapter 7 . 7/18/2004
You can't stop now!

you must write a sequel! i just loved it :)
Aegina chapter 7 . 7/15/2004
There must be a sequel! There is no way you can end this story like that and not write a sequel! This chapter was like the best. I kind of figured Hermione would get her sight back and I am glad she did but the whole Harry twist at the end is such a great idea. I hope you write a sequel but if not I will try to move on with my life ;) Try to stay sane with high school but a word of advice it gets worse with college!
The Brain chapter 7 . 7/14/2004
wow, amazing job on this, the last chapter, but now im going to have to harass you into writing a sequel! I do have to say that i did see it coming last chapter that Hermione would get her sight back from the fall, but the Harry twist...way to take me by suprise! cant wait for the sequel;-)
cassandrathevil chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
Great story. Loved the angst-you can't go for too long without a good angsty fic, and this was a great one. I really liked it, so, yeah. Great job.
108 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »