Reviews for To See You Smile
On-A-Rainy-Day chapter 6 . 4/14/2004
YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK!
argh!
and we won't get to know who it is for a whole (...) Two and a half weeks? argh.
you suck.
but the chapter didn't dissapoint. it was some what different b/c i knew what was going to happen, but thats my own fault. VERY good. update as soon as you aren't busy!
Cianna Greenwood chapter 6 . 4/14/2004
Again a good chapter. You left us with quite a cliffhanger there. I hope you have fun with your prom month. I'll be waiting for your next update. Keep writing.
dav chapter 5 . 4/11/2004
I just read all 5 chapters in one go and I am spechless. *wipes tears from eyes* I'm seriously tearing up. Which is embarasiing but just goes to show you how angsty and sweet your story is. I love it. Update as soon as you can.
Aegina chapter 5 . 4/8/2004
I absolutly just love your story. I love the way you write Severus and Hermione. Keep up the good work and I hope you don't end this story anytime soon but if you do I hope you plan a sequel.
On-A-Rainy-Day chapter 5 . 4/7/2004
The second to last chapter already coming? ah!
great chapter. your way of her learning brail was brilliant. I absolutly loved it. They are so cute! I will be checking out your live journal, so be looking out for that. If you get something from xrainyday07x thats me...
um...i dont think there's anything else other than UPDATE! UPDATE EVERYTHING!
Cianna Greenwood chapter 5 . 4/5/2004
Ooh, I'm liking this story. It's good. I've never seen a plot like this before, so extra kudos for originality. Keep writing.
kitkat87 chapter 5 . 4/5/2004
AWW! i love this chappi best, please, when you get the time, update as soon ass possible, i would really like to read this storry to the end!
happy reviewer~ kitkat87
Claire Rickman chapter 5 . 4/5/2004
I remember reading this aaggeess ago! I forgot to review then so apologies for that! Are you going to kill Harry too? Send the poor girl over the edge. It sounds strange to say, but I liked to see Sev cry! Thank you for updating!
Melwasul chapter 5 . 4/4/2004
Yay! You updated! *clap, clap, clap* Good chapter, and the ending.. aw.. The next chapter is the second to last! No... Continue soon, please!
Dragon3 star chapter 5 . 4/4/2004
I love the story! Poor Hermione.
Ilove Sexy Sevi chapter 4 . 2/17/2004
Very Good! I want an other chapter please!
F75 chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
i think i have read this. don't remember. if i did, then i'm gonna read it again...
Me chapter 4 . 1/18/2004
PLEASE UPDATE OR I WILL DIE! Okay, maybe not, but it's a pretty funky thought, dying from lack of sory-finishedness. I need to know what happens from here!
Katrina Tonak chapter 4 . 1/4/2004
Wow! I wonder when they will fall in love.
Digestive-biscuit chapter 4 . 12/27/2003
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more and MORE!
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »