Reviews for Dear Diary,
Apathetic Sorceress chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
I know this is placed oddly, but I had reviewed the last chapter already. In any case you should continue this. [/nods] I want to know what happens... please.
Apathetic Sorceress chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
You should continus this story, It's very good and got my attention the moment I started reading it.
KathleenDee chapter 8 . 7/25/2008

ugh you just left it at a clif hanger :(
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 8 . 12/6/2006
Rikku's /dad/? Not Kuki? Rikku's /dad/? Tell me, did I miss something- are they, like, sisters or something? Because I have funny eyes and sometimes I don't read everything... Rikku's /dad/?

This isn't finished right? If Lulu is really dead... *shivers*
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
Chapter 6- Gone as in dead? You don't seriously mean gone as in dead? You /can't/ seriously mean gone as in dead. I've only read 1 other story where Lulu died- I cried. I cried so much- or I wanted to, I couldn't really since it was past midnight and dad was already tweaked at me for some reason or other... I am almost afraid to read the next two chapters. All I know is that she had better not be dead.

Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
I'm not actually surprised, you know- in the modern world Lulu would have been picked up ages ago. That's what kind of demented people we are. What was that religious guy saying awhile ago that got him into trouble? Something about that if women went around dressed a certain way then they deserved to be raped. Yep, that's the kind of sickos we are. -sigh-

Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 2 . 12/6/2006
Hello again! Poor Lulu, but I just can't see her taking a hit quietly- or crying. Anywho, cool story. There are some people I'd like to bash over the head with a vase...

Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Purple thingy? The review button is blue, least I always thought so... I love Lukka fics and your is way cool- they are so the cutest couple. good job, I have to go soon but I'll read more later.
Mysteth chapter 8 . 2/7/2006
Very nice! I like the concept. Keep at it, I'm waiting for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2005
"HURRY UP!"
FLECHER chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Wow...sounds shes got a scary father...(shudder)
FLECHER chapter 8 . 5/10/2005
PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU TO UP-DATE!

OR I WILL DIE!

P.S. LULU BETTER BE IN A COMA OR ELSE I'M GONNA HUNT YOU DOWN...

(KIDDING)
FLECHER chapter 6 . 5/9/2005
WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO LULU!

BRING HER BACK!BRING HER BACK!

PLEASE TELL ME THAT SHE ONLY WENT IN A DEATH-SLEEP!

OR A COMA!

PLEASE DON'T LET HER DIE!

PLEASE!
Lulus little sister chapter 8 . 4/5/2005
HOW COULD YOU?I LOVE LULU!I CRIED AT THE END OF THIS!POOR LU!R4IKKU AND YUNA ARE B*'S!AND YUNA?PREGNANT?WITH TIDUS?KNEW IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN,BUT,17!POR LULU!
sophie chapter 8 . 3/30/2005
please do the 9th chapter or i'll die!

i'm like this cuz i'm a big lulu x wakka fan!

pplease!

by the way great chapters!