Reviews for Daddy's Favorite
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2019
As a Muslim, i have to point out that Lucifer's story here is nothing like the one in Quran At all. We're all seen as servants of God and He has no children at all.
Just felt like pointing it out for anyone who's interested. And My God what a great freaking fic, it's like i finally found exactly what I've been looking for so long.
Taly-chan chapter 15 . 7/26/2017
This has long been one of my favorite vignettes, in hand with Ron's and Mr. Wasley's letter. It's so damned gutting. Specially the part where she defends Harry's right not to be an angel.
Taly-chan chapter 8 . 7/26/2017
That was ruthless as all fuck.
Taly-chan chapter 7 . 7/26/2017
Two awesome old men.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2017
I love that out all houses, Flitwick, the one that seems most remote in his cheerfulness, it actually the one that understands, and has true compassion.
Taly-chan chapter 3 . 7/25/2017
This must be the thousandth time I read this, and I still get teary reading it. One of my favorite pieces of this collection
SmartButAwkward chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
I absolutely adore this and in my mind it's the best harry potter fanfiction of all time. I'm a huge fan of this and re-read every once in a while when I'm sick or sad, because it really cheers me up seeing what could have been. As a huge fan of the father/sonlike relationship of Harry and Dumbledore I think this is pure gold. I can't thank you enough for this wonderful story.
ntalcenent chapter 16 . 2/4/2017
Dung ought to get together and drink with Severus. Albus acts so hypocritically here tho he might not realize his damage to Harry's psyche is worse than a quick death by dementor. I really like this chapter with the cold quaking fear Dung has for the narrow avoidance of reality of the sentence Dumbledore passed on him in word if not in deed.
ntalcenent chapter 15 . 2/4/2017
One of the most infuriating aspects of canon and subsequently all fanfics for HP is the seemingly complete lack of review for incidents be they epic world changing events like the rise of Riddle to Voldemort or a smaller yet hazardous to life issue like a troll loose in the dungeons. For all of Dumbledore's machinations and his own personal investigative and intuitive abilities, which are admittedly formidable, he doesn't appear capable of applying lessons learned in any way to prevent the same issues in the future. His treatment of an eleven year old boy and subsequent suspicion and ill care directly led to the rise of a Dark Lord. Mostly because he was projecting his own dark side onto a small lad who naturally as a survivor learned the lesson might makes right all too well.

With Harry, only ignorance and severe absence of human contact left him unable to develop the relationships required to be a Dark Lord at first and the hero worship the Wizard world has for his parents prevented it as he grew contrasted with horror, anger and fear for all dark lord traits because his parent's murderer was one. Who knows how Tom would have proceeded had his parents been objects of valor and praise instead of despised and scorned?
ntalcenent chapter 14 . 2/4/2017
Bravo Sirius. He gives Dumbledore the benefit of the best possible interpretation then warns him with such a straightforward directness that only comes from Dumbledore in his most serious moments (when he told Delores her fate for example or when he warns Severus never to consider discarding Harry with ease). He is forgiven by Sirius for the past, but not for any new future repetitive 'mistakes'. Sirius might as well have said "go and sin no more". Kudos!
ntalcenent chapter 9 . 2/4/2017
Very cool! I really like all the archaeological references and myths. Having the Wizard States be more recently separated and more divisions and isolationist policies between European magical communities and them makes sense too. Area 51 being key central power is just icing on the cake. The dealing with dark wizards trying to raise Mayan gods and the Voldemort seeking Irish dark past gods really helps make this not just an introspective summary of the many failings and foibles of one Albus Dumbledore. I know it is so much more than that - almost Dostoevsky in it's baring the human condition but it is hard to have patience with the reveal when the Fearless Leader is self appointed.
ntalcenent chapter 4 . 2/4/2017
This is Severus being incredibly insightful.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
VERY interesting take!
THYMOON chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
The most thing upset me in the word is that I can‘t understand which story I want to read just because I am not good at English enough.
QAQ
Will anybody translate the story into Chinese?
Violet EU chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Wow!I want to say your story is fantastic!I really love it! Also, do u mind me transfer your story to my language and publish in Chinese fanfiction website? I promise that I will never use it to get any profits and I will keep your right completely. I will write that you are the author and I am just a translator and your fan if you don't mind XD. Thanks for your writing techniques and the wonderful story telling styles! Thanks! I love the emotion between AD and HP that u describe! Please write more brilliant work if possible!