Reviews for Q Me?
eac chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
eh, an okay fic at best.
Dark Archer chapter 9 . 3/6/2010
I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants to throttle the Highlander.:) In the series, which were good, Mac was always RIGHT, every action just had to be right. Even when he did do something wrong, Everyone just glossed over the fact, because they didn't want to deal with him. No one, except for now, has ever given him such a dressing down, and he hates it. I love how you have acturately portreayed the Characters, even the OC's Everything goes together so well. Blade, is right, Duncan is a really lousy Champion. He never thinks, or is willing to accept anyone else's opinion when they are counter to his own. This is really well done. A nice heated conversation, to explain things and muddy the waters even more. This story just keeps me guessing. You have done a wonderful job on this and I hope you finish it. Or at least update. I'm only on chapter 9 but I can't wait to see how this ends. It's amazing how they all hate Blade, just because of what he has done. Darius killed mortals, Immortals, and yet, they loved him. Apparently they hate Blade because he is opmiscient, and powerful, such a waste. They hate what he represents not him for himself. They hate the fact that Blade reminds them of their worst deeds and they take their rage out on him. Truely sad. Yes, Blade, did all those things, but he had a reason, which I'm sure anyone who knew the Highlander would get. Mac is all about doing dasterdly deeds for the right reasons. He kills FRIENDS, just because they betray him. How utterly narrow minded he can be. They're lucky they have Blade to blame, because anyone else wouldn't have taken it. You've made Blade, a really amazing character. He defies all the usual groupings for characters. He isn't evil or Good. He's " just a Guy" who can do amazing things but will only do them for the Right reasons, not because he Feels he knows what is right. The characters and Oc's make me love this story, even more. Every one is so alive and vibient! You can feel their pain and frustration, their joy, and love. I just hope Mac learns something from Joe's birthday party. He probably won't but I'm hopeing he will. Telling through Joe's eyes is wonderful and a smart idea. he is a trained Watcher and would notice EVERYTHING, plus he has the reasources to acctually do things, He can find out things and make connections, but Mac and Amanda, just seem to wait for Joe to tell them. Methos actually does reasearch and he is better because of it. I love finding out the different facts about Methos and the different connections Every character has with one another. We don't usually get to see the consequences Mac's choices make. this is very nice and refreashing.:) Great work:) and you took this seriously and wrote a comepleate chapter that explained what was needed, you didn't leave anything unresolved, except the main plot points, but those shouldn't be reasolved just now anyway.:) Great job:)
RogerD chapter 16 . 2/27/2009
Good updates and you can see your writing, narrative and sentence structure improves throughout the story.
Istani chapter 16 . 2/26/2009
I think you solved the problem quite well and even if he sounded a bit preachy by turning them into asses he made amends for that. Never thought Mallory could do that
Istani chapter 15 . 2/15/2009
The hall of the Elven king is a weird and wonderful place, and I truly adore the haircolours of Mallory's children (makes me wish for some elven blood so I don't have to dye my hair anymore)I just don't agree with all the inbreeding but I understand that Mallory had had a hard time dealing with the traditionalists and his middle way is probably as good as it can get.
OnePenToRuleThemAll chapter 14 . 8/16/2008
This story ROCKS, all I have to say is:

You

Have

To

Update

SOON

...

Please and thank you

Scott

OPTRTA
RogerD chapter 14 . 4/28/2008
Excellent stoy so far.
RogerD chapter 9 . 4/27/2008
Awesome story so far.

Lots of ideas joining together that it has a very Wold Newton feel to it.
Pawn'sVictory chapter 14 . 9/6/2007
wow. how many stories are going into this?
Lanche chapter 14 . 3/23/2007
Wow, there was quite a lot of information in that chapter. No wonder it took you so long to post it. (How's that for an unsubtle hint for the next chapter?) But it was quite interesting and good. What a tangled plot and history. Keep up the good work.
Istani chapter 14 . 2/24/2007
Hm, still nothing about Mrs Elf King? I was so curious to see her and Avalon... (maybe I should leave for a couple more weeks...?)

But lovely mardeths.
Lanche chapter 13 . 6/16/2006
I stumbled across your story and have been enjoying it immensely (espically during the times I should be working). It has been difficult keeping some of the characters straight since I don't know anything about Kindred and very little about Star Trek, but it's gotten easier as the story has gone on. It's very ineteresting and well written - even with a couple of small typos.

Don't take too long to update. I want to know what happens and how this is going to be resolved. Hopefully Mac and, more importantly, Methos won't lose their heads!
cbeth88 chapter 13 . 6/9/2006
Oh, yay for Mallory (or King Rhys or whoever he seems to be today. At least I see he officially has a name of his own now! Good for him!) That was an awesome, awesome chapter and I cannot wait to read more of this! Any chance you'll be updating in the near future?

I've never seen an episode of Smallville in my life, not have I ever had any desire to. I'm not really interested in Superman (That's what it's about, right? I'm not totally off base, am I?) But I'm addicted enough to your stories that I'd be willing to give the fic a shot. Do you think I'd be totally, completely confused with absolutely no background in the show?

I totally agree, this site needs more Sharpe! I can only think of one website I've ever found that has any Sharpe fics on it, and they're almost all slash (although there are some rather interesting Sharpe/Methos ones, but I digress)

Anyways, I have to work (AGAIN!) first thing in the morning, so I'd better get some sleep. Thank you for distracting me and PLEASE update both of these awesome, awesome stories SON! Reality sucks, write fanfics.
cbeth88 chapter 12 . 6/8/2006
Well, by this point, I think it's safe to say I am thoroughly addicted to and in love with this story. It is 1:16 in the morning, I have to work in a few hours, and it is taking of bit of sense I have to convince myself to save the last chapter for tomorrow night and go to bed! Far to addicting, indeed. Every chapter just gets more and more intriguing and the next one has MALLORY! (Not to mention there's even the occasional bit of Richard Sharpe, and how can I say no to Richard Sharpe?)

So if you could just devout all your time and energy to writing this and BOA and forget about that nasty little thing called "reality", that'd be great, thanks! I NEED MORE!

FEED THE ADDICTION! I swear, they need to come out with a 12 step program for your fics. It's sad, really.
cbeth88 chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
Wow! I definitely like Ari-El and where this is going, and a promise of a Blood of Avalon connection is just added motivation. Time permitting, I don't predict I'll stop reading this any time soon.

(I must admit, I was a very bad girl. I cheated. I skipped ahead to the last chapter. Shame on me, I know! I gotta ask, though: Is Ari-El the Dark Lady from the last chapter of BOA? Or did I read over that too quickly?)