Reviews for Evils Sweet Seduction
Please update i really like your fanfic this fanfic is one of the best i ever read please
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
There's no such thing as 31st of September. Lol. I am so not rooting for Syaoran here. He's plain disgusting.
aurora0914 chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Please update! Here a comment! Interesting story!
winter-ghost-20 chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
hey yow ... you should finished this.. you already have more than 1 thousand reviews..
mermaid princess lilian chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
The chapter is fantastic! So update real soon. But the writing? I don't know, but I have to admit you are good. At least better than me. So update soon!
Scarlett Foxie chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Well, I really don't see how you plan to make this a pairing. If Sakura falls for that jerk it would be because she's mind screwed herself. Also, spoiled goods? Thanks for perpetuating, even in story, that it is a woman's fault she is raped. Maybe you don't hold with that idea for real, but it is re-inforced as true every time it is presented as what should be true and accepted, even if it is just in a story.

You wanted feedback, here it is, in my opinion this is a disgusting story and I will not be reading any more. However, to damn it with faint praise, it's plot logical, grammatically correct, and I see nothing spelled wrong. Hopefully you will pull it down and put your talents to something vaguely more pleasant.
m chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
I sure hope it wont be 5 years. Update soon? ;)
spicastellar chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
waah, I'm being really late here.. :P
seriously, this fanfic really got me feared, but hooked up at the same time..
I just am wondering, you created this fic at 2003,
and you were in hiatus because you're insulted.
then you updated again FIVE years later, at 2008..
and being on hiatus again because lack of review..
so.. Are you going to update again around 2013..?
I feel upset..
a good writer like you won't just leave her works because of some asshole and jerk who doesn't appreciate them, right..?
such a waste of brilliant ideas..
so please come back and write!
MaidenAlice chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
aw i really want to know what happens next please update soon
StarryEyedAnimeGirl chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Syaoran is so cruel! I just wanna jump in and kick his ass! Update soon.
MaidenAlice chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
NNNOOO! Please update! i dying to know what happens next
SpacePlanet chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
hNEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!
Rozy07 chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
why have yo stoppped writing your ff? theyre really good... i want moreeeeeeeeeeeee
iza chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
oohhh men i really love love love your story so much much much hey is it true that sakura can't bear a child anymore i wish that tomoya was just lieng about that so that syoaran can't do harsh thing to sakura that night, and ur really a great writer please please please update soon i'm looking forward for the next chappie keep it up luv u!:3
Vongola Princessa chapter 6 . 4/18/2011