Reviews for A poem for you
The Box Lord chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I like the poems to Soi and Nakago ! And the one for Yui was so KAWAII! ...
epobbp chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
very funny
firedraygon chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Poor Amiboshi. You know he's crushed to be compared to Yui. XD; This is such a great fic, haha. Love the poem and explanation for Ashitare. Please write more soon!

~firedraygon97
Tactician Fan chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Oh my... What dedication, it was really good!

And, I'm glad no Yaoi occured, Mirai shivers because of evil Yaoi, so you made me happy. XD

Anyway, Suboshis poem about Nakago just cracked me up, it was just so hularious... XD

Well, ja ne for now!
Ryuko Ishida chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Wakakaka! That was so funni! haha..love the poems! especially the first poem! .
Penelope Square chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
LoL. Funny and cute! I love the poems!
chichiri-4-ever chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
I like Suboshi's poems!
loneranger chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
That was cute!
thekatgrl chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
hahaha, the poems were so funny, but

...poor amiboshi-kun u.u
Wendera Jade chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That was totally great (and I LOVE Suboshi! Fave chara! Fave chara!) The poem for Chichiri was the absolute best! You should make Tasuki write some poetry too! That'd be interesting -!
Metajoker chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Man, you must have passed Literature test with full is damn good.I was laughing my head off!Write more!
Kiri chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
You definately captured Suboshi's character. He's probably my favorite character, so I'm glad when I come across a fan fic that centers around him. There's just one thing I didn't like: in Suboshi's poem about the Suzaku people YOU FORGOT NURIKO! I'd like to see a jiont fan fic with more of Amiboshi's poem.
Nyan Nyan and Mrs.Tasuki chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Hi! This fanfic is hillarious! I just wanted to point out one thing to you. When you wrote Suboshi's poem about the seven suzaku seishi you forgot about Nuriko. I just thought you should know.

~Nyan Nyan~