Reviews for Cadens
thatwassad chapter 1 . 4/9
That made me cry. I'm officially crying buckets now. It just reminded me of every bad thing happening and that has happened. This is mortifyingly beautifully sad...if that makes any sense.
raniqueenrani chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
How did this get only a honorable?
JustlikeWater chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Ive read this five times and it never gets old
Haunting, gritty, tragic, and beautiful.
That last line killed me
Ron leaned forward and fell.

Oh man the feels.
Amazing job!
Also macbeth is my fav story of yours!
Your writing is so beautiful and angsty!
Lurve it. -
Lily chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
OH MY GOD. I actaully loved this, but I cant stopped crying. God this was so depressing, bu lt I really like those kind of figs, so I have to say good job. It takes a truly great author to inspire this kind of reaction in a reader. Well done.
yay chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Is someone drugging their food?
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was depressing.
venit amor eruat chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Beautiful. You said the story so simply but with detail. It was lovely to read.
In Smithereens chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Is it really terrible that the end made me grin a little? My reasoning was 'Now H/D only have Harry standing in their way'

I'm a bad bad person!
Star Twinkle Angel chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
woah dark.
ShaeLovesFred chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Gosh! Got enough suspense in there lol I was like the whole way through who's going to die! Fantastic twist at the end! Poor Ronny boy!
Gwinna chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Wow, this is incredibly good, though very depressing of course. I really like how, although you told us from the start that someone would commit suicide, I couldn't be sure who it was until the end, because they all had reasons to want to kill themselves - Harry, because he felt like he brought death to those he cared about; Hermione, because her friends didn't accept her relationship with Draco and she felt she had to choose; or Ron, because the girl he loved had broken up with him and loved someone else instead - though of course I don't think there can ever be a good enough reason to commit suicide, because suicide is never the right solution to life's problems. Harry and Hermione had someone or something remind them before it was too late, but Ron ended it before he could rethink his decision... so sad... The story was highly realistic, believable and in character though. And it made me think. I would add it to my favorites, except that I never add one-shots to my favorites. But it is one of my favorite one-shots. Anyway, I think you're a brilliant writer, and I plan on reading all of your stories here eventually...
Eva.B.Dartico chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I thought it was kind of obvious that Ron was going to be the one to kill himself, 'cause at the same time he was losing Hermione, he didn't have another reason with the same value to continue for, unlike the other two, to try and forget what had caused him so much pain. It was pretty cool though, so.. keep up the good work..I think you're an awfully good writer, which should represent at least a tiny part of who you are as a person.. (bow) Eva :)
MadHatter9892 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Ok. Wow. That was, in a word, creepy. I was so confused. At the begining, you said one person would commit suicide. I thought it was a morbid topic, which I normally don't like, but I read it, anyway. It was Harry, it was Hermione, it was Harry, it was Hermione. It was Ron! I'm so confused. However, when Hermione was in the library, and all we got was "What in hell do you think you're doing?", I was hoping it was Draco who said that. And it was! I've read many Draco/Hermione stories, most of which suck, but yours was phenominal. I'm going to go read more of your work. You're an amazing author!
codyaf3727 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
This is a good fic.. but I feel horrible that Ron killed himself.. and Hermione and Harry with the self harming thing. I like your fics because they are down to earth.. they deal with real problems in real peoples lives.. breakups, self-harming, guilt and all the important things that we have to deal with everyday.

Devoted fan,

Mango
Nihil chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
The intrigue was great! It was really scary trying to figure out which one will it be, or maybe all of them... But the start was kind of awkward, though. But the idea ir great :)