Reviews for 13 Gifts for 13 Gardeners
Everlight chapter 16 . 2/27/2013
Beautiful! It is just like Fro do to do that. You are a very good writer. Thank you for the blessing of your story
Larner chapter 16 . 8/6/2008
Ah, this is quite the gift to leave to Tolman, who plans soon to go on an adventure with his brother. I pray it will serve him well. Not quite book-verse, I see. A gift well bestowed, though.

I grieve for the loss of your brother. My father died when I was a baby, my mother almost fifteen years ago, my stepdad about three years past now. So far, to my knowledge, my siblings are all still living, although the family was fractured many years since. Long story. Then my husband died almost seven years ago. I am glad that the love remained there between you and Standley for the whole of his life, and I'm certain it remains today as he awaits your coming to join him. I know he died some time ago now, but for me, the pain of losing my mother and husband is still there-muted, but there.

I love the foresight Frodo has shown, and the unique nature of each gift. It would be interesting to see how each played out, of course, just in case you don't have a very active bunny claiming your attention now and waiting to draw you back to writing once more.

Lovely story. Thank you.

Thanks for the gift of the story.
Larner chapter 15 . 8/6/2008
Oh, so very perfect for a baker! Although it does sound as if Robin isn't always discrete!
Larner chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
Ah-anatomy for the midwife! Excellent!
Larner chapter 13 . 8/6/2008
I hope he wears the corslet! (Grinning.) And the adventure is planned soon? Good!
Larner chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
I see. Frodo knows her worth well. And Pippin will do well with the harp!
Larner chapter 11 . 8/6/2008
Oh, I truly love this one! Yes, perfect! Perfect!
Larner chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
An excellent warning and a remarkable gift.
Larner chapter 9 . 8/6/2008
To know where you are from and what means the most to you is a distinct gift. Frodo did well particularly with this one.
Larner chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
What a wonderful legacy for Pippin! And I agree-there does appear to be hope for Faramir!
Larner chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
Oh, I'm certain he's right. Although the troll hoard wasn't precisely beneath the mountains-it was in the Trollshaws, IIRC.
Larner chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
A sweet memorial.
Larner chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
Oh, to have Gandalf's signature! And it's nice to see Faramir mellowing a bit.
Larner chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Indeed the perfect gift for her.
Larner chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
I fear I don't really like this version of Faramir Took. He is a bit of an ass, isn't he? Definitely not his father's son!