Reviews for WHEN YOU LIKE SOMEONE YOU DON'T
Damn it! Please update this huhu
Haha kaoru thought tomoe has the hots for her haha
Toxic.TO.Inhale chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
Update nao before I send the pirate ninja monkeys after you with throwing stars and eyepatches.
dutchangel1979 chapter 8 . 5/14/2007
please, please, please continue the story

i just love reading it :)
marie chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
i no its been two years. but this story is really good u should think about finishing it.
XKenKao12X chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Hey i love ur story...its kinda reminding me this fanfic by Chikifriend called WHEN TEH WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU,but i still love ur story!Good luck!Keep the update cuming!
mtgranola chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
Akk! I was really getting into your story and then it just stops! i wanna know how the dinner goes (starts whining like a three-year old) Ah! And you haven't updated in so long!

But anyways, really like the plot and the story line so far and I really, really hope to read an update soon!
Jisusaken chapter 8 . 5/3/2005
yay kenshin and kaoru are finally falling for each other! I can't wiat to find out what happens next, update soon!
midnite cherry blossomz chapter 8 . 4/30/2005
please update ASAP!

THIS STORY IS SO CUTE! AND AIRI REALLIE MAKES ME LAUGH! i wish i could b as brave as her!

UPDATE!
abubi-chan chapter 8 . 1/8/2005
gosh! i really, really like your story! please, please, please update super duper wooper fast!
Janine-chan chapter 8 . 1/4/2005
Yup! I DEFINITELY like the story!

Please update sooner!
kik-ting chapter 8 . 12/20/2004
:D greeaat storry! i was grinning lots and lots..hehe..can't wait to read more. i wonder what other type of madness will occur..hahaha! 'byee..
gabyhyatt chapter 8 . 11/9/2004
it wonderful
Falke-ness chapter 8 . 11/4/2004
Wonderful!
Elliot Damion chapter 8 . 11/2/2004
Great Chapter. :D Limited Airi.

The writing was great, good flow, good voice, and very interesting. Great content in these chapters; we’ve reached some milestones for the young soon to be couple- yes? Of course yes! I eagerly, yet patiently, await your next chapter. School slows down everything- I’m still with you.

Keep up the chapters-

Xavier

11/2/04

-Current Mood: "contentedly exhausted"