Reviews for Mother and Child
Smexy Kitten chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
This was a beautiful story! I'm so happy for Sanzo and Shunrei, for a mother's love is one that can never be duplicated or replaced.
Iliya chapter 13 . 4/14/2007
I remember reading The Ice Maiden a long time ago, but I didn't know that there was a sequel! I enjoy reading your stories a lot, and since I love so many of them, you're going on my favorite authors list. :]
Interstella chapter 13 . 9/26/2006
that was really beautiful.

thank you for writing it.
Starknight chapter 13 . 3/17/2005
Yay! That was excellent writing! Very nicely done!
Wynjara chapter 13 . 12/4/2004
Aw.. *sitting with happy tears* So nice.
waterlily7763 chapter 13 . 8/5/2004
I have to tell you first of all I LOVE YOUR STORY 'Mother and Child'! It's now one of my favorites cause I couldn't stop reading it! PLease keep writing cause I love the plots you

think up.

Your Loyal Reader

Hikari-neko chapter 13 . 8/5/2004
*glomp* Beautiful! We never really hear anything about Sanzo's parents. I was almost crying in the first few chapters! Poor Goku...
curiouzkatt chapter 13 . 5/8/2004
curiouzkatt: Wah! That was so beautiful! *sniff* I am soo glad I stumbled onto your profile… truth be told, I was looking for Hyper Konzen Douji… but he seems to be stuck in the limbo… you’re a very good writer… just a few comments though… blonde is for female BLOND is for male… wahahahaha! Sanzo! Female!
Sanzo: *aims*
curiouzkatt: A! Damned accuracy! Good thing I have spare lives….. and it’s shaku-jo and nyoibo…. I like your fighting scenes by the way… - (damn, I need a decade more of practice….) jaa! I’m off to explore more of your fics and read all of them offline! (I always do that).
P.S. i was playing the Saiyuki songs while i was reading and when i got to the part Sanzo was saying goodbye to Shunrei, ALONE played! WAH! it made it even more sad!
BlueJadeAL chapter 11 . 4/17/2004
yah u finished yah!
well i remmeber liking this one before
but i haven;t read it for ages so kinda forgot... gomen.. shall add to favourites and read soon.
chelle86 chapter 13 . 1/8/2004
This story was really beautiful!Good job, Konzen!
And the last few lines were a perfect finishing touch!This fic was so great, I really loved it!
P. that wasn't a nice enough review for you I give up all hope of ever giving you another one:P
Unseen Watcher chapter 13 . 12/30/2003
YAY! Thank you for writing this wonderful tale to its poignant end.
lizalou42 chapter 13 . 12/29/2003
Poor Sanzo. And that's all I'm going to say in relation to Sanzo's angsty life, 'cause that would be one long review.
I really enjoyed this fic and it's original idea of who Sanzo is in relation to "if Sanzo had found his parent." (in a personal side realization: If she had been my mom, she would not have let Sanzo go. haha. And then Sanzo would be mad, and then we'd have a whole 'nother fic on our hands...)
I do look forward to your other fics! You're not on my author alert list for nothing.
seiko-chan chapter 13 . 12/29/2003
You made my hair stood up in the end of that chappie you know? Huh… whatever it is, that’s a good sign right? I like the last part, although it’s not too heart-throbbing scene with surprises and so on, I love the ending! Especially your own dedication to Sanzo and Shunrei… Ohoho… Happy New Year to you too! Ganbatte for your oncoming fictions!
Iapetus chapter 13 . 12/27/2003
That was beautiful. You write OCs in a way that are desirable, something that not everyone can do. Keep up the good work, I look forward to more of your stories.
Genjo Sanzo 1 chapter 13 . 12/27/2003
wargh! my previous, long oh-so-long review has been killed! *cries* and my connecting time should be over from... *checks* 40 minutes? oh my... anyway... i'm out of words. i can't say anything. it was a wonderful story, and of course i'll wait for your next works! please write again and soon wa yo! onegai shimasu.
thank you very much for your encouragement *bows deeply* that was very kind from you. really. maybe one day i'll come out from my refrigerator (outside is colder though!)... maybe... the doubt is the soul! happy new year to you as well, yoi otshi wo!