Reviews for The Rosenberg Inheritance
cko2 chapter 20 . 6/1
Just got done reading. Cool follow up to the last story. Talk about throwing everone and things out of left feild for ideas. Loved thecstory and thank you for sharing.
Navn Ukjent chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
Good story.
shyd1 chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
*flails*
AWESOME! I would love to see where you take this with the activation of the Potentials.
dneprguy chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
A super great story. Loved it. Now we need sequel #3 Please.
dneprguy chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
Too bad you're not writing a third sequel. This is a great second sequel to the first story. You are a great writer. Thank you for two great stories.
dneperguy chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
Too bad you're not writing a third sequel. This was a great sequel to the first story. You are a superb writer. Thank you for two wonderful stories.
dneperguy chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
Too bad you're not planning a sequel. This one was a great sequel to the first story. You do great work. A superb writer. Thank you for the privalige of letting us read two such wonderful stories.
Netchka3 chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
Really cool story. I and many others more than likely want more, as in another sequel please. :-)
Blackdex chapter 20 . 1/2/2010
No sequal? bo, his... well, it was nice while it lasted. ciao
Jackaddict28 chapter 20 . 11/11/2009
Its a shame that you have stopped writing these as they are probably a few of the best fanfics that I have read. I will just keep my fingers cross and hope you fancy another sequel.
kateydidnt chapter 20 . 3/25/2008
*snort* And Cordelia's higher being ends up being named Oma or Daniel Jackson. . . :P
KnowInsight chapter 20 . 5/9/2007
Bobboky chapter 20 . 6/26/2006
awesome story, i loved it
Harry2 chapter 20 . 6/24/2006
You did a good job with this sequel. Now, lets see what else you have up your sleeves. And I hope that your job goes over well.
Harry2 chapter 19 . 6/24/2006
Well, W&H have been handled, and Faith is out of Jail. Now, its time to mourn the death of Angel.