Reviews for The Rosenberg Inheritance
Navn Ukjent chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
Good story.
shyd1 chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
*flails*
AWESOME! I would love to see where you take this with the activation of the Potentials.
dneprguy chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
A super great story. Loved it. Now we need sequel #3 Please.
dneprguy chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
Too bad you're not writing a third sequel. This is a great second sequel to the first story. You are a great writer. Thank you for two great stories.
dneperguy chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
Too bad you're not writing a third sequel. This was a great sequel to the first story. You are a superb writer. Thank you for two wonderful stories.
dneperguy chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
Too bad you're not planning a sequel. This one was a great sequel to the first story. You do great work. A superb writer. Thank you for the privalige of letting us read two such wonderful stories.
Netchka3 chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
Really cool story. I and many others more than likely want more, as in another sequel please. :-)
Blackdex chapter 20 . 1/2/2010
No sequal? bo, his... well, it was nice while it lasted. ciao
Jackaddict28 chapter 20 . 11/11/2009
Its a shame that you have stopped writing these as they are probably a few of the best fanfics that I have read. I will just keep my fingers cross and hope you fancy another sequel.
kateydidnt chapter 20 . 3/25/2008
*snort* And Cordelia's higher being ends up being named Oma or Daniel Jackson. . . :P
KnowInsight chapter 20 . 5/9/2007
Bobboky chapter 20 . 6/26/2006
awesome story, i loved it
Harry2 chapter 20 . 6/24/2006
You did a good job with this sequel. Now, lets see what else you have up your sleeves. And I hope that your job goes over well.
Harry2 chapter 19 . 6/24/2006
Well, W&H have been handled, and Faith is out of Jail. Now, its time to mourn the death of Angel.
Harry2 chapter 18 . 6/24/2006
So, Wesley has an idea on how to give the group some peace. I wonder what he has in mind