Reviews for The Rosenberg Inheritance
Harry2 chapter 17 . 6/24/2006
Sneaky Wesley! Using those bugs to your advantage. Now, lets just keep Buffy and Faith from going BESERK!
Harry2 chapter 16 . 6/24/2006
Sounds like something is going on that Cordy was unaware of. I just hope it doesn't turn into big time trouble for the groups!
Harry2 chapter 15 . 6/24/2006
I like the fact that Willow thought ahead. It will save a lot of time and trouble for all those concerned. Now, to find out about this demon, and take him out!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 18 . 10/19/2005
wow i cant wait for the next chapter it sounds like it's going to be a duzzy! keep up the fantastic writing!
KnowInsight chapter 19 . 10/14/2005
Poor Angel.

Well good chapter

Love how you brought Faith into it, she one of my favorite characters, and nice misdirection.

Looking forward to the future.

Am _
rankokun alpha chapter 18 . 4/5/2005
ohh this sounds good cant wait for the next chapter! keep up the excellent writing!
KnowInsight chapter 18 . 4/4/2005
*evil laugh and Burn's hand gestures*

very very good

I forward to more

Am
Dnic5 chapter 18 . 4/3/2005
god this is good. hope you geet the next chapter up soon.
Ouatic-7 chapter 18 . 3/30/2005
I thought Lindsay went home to Oklahoma when he left LA?

I like the idea of the Holtz aliiance. He was always an interesting guy.
zafaran chapter 8 . 3/26/2005
Ouch. Billie's new alliance with Holtz could *so* come back to bite them in the arse at this point in the story. {wince} If Holtz manages to kill Angel, I would hate to be Billie when Willow finds out that she was in on it. Billie's been told that Willow and her mojo don't react well to stressors like that, and this whole situation is like letting a kid play with the detonator switch for an armed nuke. Oy vay. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
spikespet2002 chapter 17 . 1/4/2005
I love updates. Thanks. Hope the non-fic is going well.
KnowInsight chapter 17 . 1/4/2005
*smirks*

very nice work

Am _
The Unicorn chapter 17 . 1/3/2005
I really like your story but one line in this chapter REALLY bothers me. Willow wouldn't compare tha amount of Microwave radiation she recieved to "standing a few yards from a radar". RADARs are extremly directional devices, if you stand a few yards from the transmitter in the beam then depending on the power of the RADAR and how fast the beam transverses you'd either have your eyes cooked or be killed. a powerful radar might even carbonize you if you stood in the beam long enough.

That's for air craft RADARs of course. Police "radar" would produce less power then a cell phone or the radiation leakage from a microwave oven.

Another point is that Microwave radiation, unlike radioactive radiation doesn't have cumulative affects. If she had no damage to her eyes (which are the part most sensetive to microwave radiation) then there was no damage and unlike radio cative radiation you can't get cancer or anything of the sort from microwaves.

The Unicorn

P.S

Sorry for the lecture, that line just hit one of my hot buttons. Hope you write more soon.

The Unicorn
NAB chapter 16 . 1/2/2005
Interesting developments. Nice use of Lou Grant, Rossi and Animal. Angel's death was well handled. It would now be interesting to see what will happen when Buffy finds out. The characterisation of Billie Newman is spot on, I can even see the actress who played her (Linda Kelsey) in it, so well done on that. One warning, Billie's inquisitive, but, not aggresively so. Rossi was more reckless in that way. He was the rule breaker, she played it safe. Bear that in mind when you continue the story, which I hope will be soon
KnowInsight chapter 16 . 12/15/2004