Reviews for The Rosenberg Inheritance
*raises an eyebrow*
Interesting.
More please.
Jaelle chapter 10 . 12/4/2003
GAH! Not Justine, she of the Overwhelming Irrationality!
Loving this story, but Holtz needs to get his head examined if he really thinks he can use Willow to get to Angel, considering that she's much more likely to take him apart than he is. Still, I guess Holtz needs to get his head examined in general, really, so fair enough.
Looking forward to seeing where this will go (and loving the chance to see more April! I adored her in your last story).
Harry2 chapter 10 . 12/3/2003
Glad to see a new chapter after a while. I personally think that Ms. Cooper is one of Holtz's people, trying to get close to Angel to figure out how to take him out. And I enjoyed seeing Lou back in the fold again, interacting with friends and people he always enjoyed working with. PLEASE keep up this story!
KnowInsight chapter 9 . 10/15/2003
I can't believe Billie actually going to go through with that. I thought she was just stringing Holtz along. I really do not like the direction this appears to be going in. Betrayal is the worst thing you can do to someone.

Other than that (big thing) though, I do like it, especially how Apirl deals with the reporters. D

Hope to see more soon. _

Argo66 chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Oh my GwoD!

I just reread Manhunter, Legend, Bring me the head of HP , Encore , The Rosenberg Inheritance and Slayer CSI I, II & I.

You should be paid for your work!

They are the best characterization of the protagonist which i ever read.

Miss you only a novel-size story to be complete.

Ever think about Xena/Buffy xover?

I loved Encore: Sid is great!
Harry2 chapter 9 . 10/15/2003
I like the way that this story is going. But just what did Billie mean that she was afraid that she was going to have to betray her niece? Hopefully, we can get an answer in the next chapter.
KnowInsight chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
_

Thanks for the new chapter, but please don't kill Angel.

Hope to see more story soon, with 75% less dead Angel. (He is dead already, anyway. D)

SecondSilk chapter 8 . 9/25/2003
I didn't think that this would be a easy story, but I didn't dream it would get so tricky. Thank you very much for the update.
Jedi Buttercup chapter 8 . 9/24/2003
0ooh; I wasn't quite expecting that. But I guess to an outsider, Billie's POV is really pretty logical. This could cause all kinds of interesting complications with Angel S3 canon.
Malloy-1 chapter 7 . 9/16/2003
can't wait to read more,please update as soon as possible
KnowInsight chapter 7 . 9/16/2003
*grins*

well that was fun

if Holtz and Billie are related maybe he'll find not all of his family is dead after all and can finely find some peace D

great chapter

more please

Am )
Jedi Buttercup chapter 7 . 9/15/2003
Lots of infodump, though done well, with bits of new stuff: I like the blessing. I'm quite impatient, though, to see where this story will lead when it *really* gets going.

Good job.
KnowInsight chapter 6 . 9/7/2003
if she knew what I knew she might not want to get to the bottom of it

anyway enjoying this greatly )

more please

Am )
SecondSilk chapter 6 . 9/7/2003
Aha. This is becomming nicely very very interesting. I'm hoping that Conner will be protected in the way that Tara was in the first fic. I like the robots, too.
Calendar chapter 6 . 9/6/2003
Oh. Very interesting. Can't wait to see more.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »