Reviews for The Rosenberg Inheritance
SecondSilk chapter 6 . 9/7/2003
Aha. This is becomming nicely very very interesting. I'm hoping that Conner will be protected in the way that Tara was in the first fic. I like the robots, too.
Calendar chapter 6 . 9/6/2003
Oh. Very interesting. Can't wait to see more.
Malloy-1 chapter 6 . 9/6/2003
chapters six and seven are the same chapter
Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 9/6/2003
can't seem to access chapter six of this story
Jedi Buttercup chapter 5 . 9/1/2003
"Major probability nexus". That's an explanation that makes a lot of sense. And the Billie knowing Lorne thing sure cut down on the shock-disbelief factor.

Hee. Poor Lorne; he deals with all sorts of clientele, human and not, but I bet he never thought he'd meet friendly AI's.
Jedi Buttercup chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
The plot thickens! I don't know anything about "Lou Grant", but so far the cross is interesting, at least. And those headlines ... *snerk* Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction, hmm?
KnowInsight chapter 5 . 8/27/2003

like Lorne in here

and he knows Billie kewl

that explanation was a lot easier than I thought it was gonna be

I glad that could of hurt )

nicely done

also liking the new families interaction )

hope to see more soon

Am )
Harry2 chapter 5 . 8/27/2003
Well, Billy sure took all of this information fairly well. And I wonder how Lorne is going to react when he finds out that both Tom and April are intelligent Androids that are almost sentient life forms! Should make for some interesting times.
Dorothy4 chapter 4 . 8/25/2003
So, no breaking it to the aunt slowly, we'll just throw her in and hope she swims. Should be fun. Enjoying this story very much. Send more soon.

Dorothy
KnowInsight chapter 4 . 8/24/2003

hehe

yup certainly gonna take a while )

nice chappie

Holtz was definately interesting

hope to see more soon

Am )
Dark Topaz chapter 5 . 8/23/2003
can't wait
captuniv chapter 4 . 8/23/2003
Holtz's little visit was quite a surprise. Gotta wonder if the gang can find a way to divert him from his present course. OOh, have Jay and Kay come and flashy thing him. *grin* Loving the chat in the garden. Billie is about to have her entire world view spun in the cuisinart. Can't wait for the proof part of the conversation. Willow and/or Tara performing a bit of magic and Angel showing his game face. Keep it coming, this is really good!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 4 . 8/23/2003
Thats a very concise summary by Willow at the end of the chapter _.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 8/22/2003
I have to agree with Willow. Explaing all of this to Billy IS going to take some time. But, I am enjoying this story! Keep up the good work!
NAB chapter 3 . 8/19/2003
This is the first time I've anybody use Lou Grant, which was and still is one my all time favorite shows, as a piece of fan fiction. The idea is intriguing and needs to be followed up. However, a word of warning, Lou Grant was very much an issues driven show. It dealt with racism, Nazi's, The Vietnam War etc. It would be wise to try and keep to the standards set by the Lou Grant writers. Oh by the way, wasn't Billie Newman married?
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »