Reviews for The Rosenberg Inheritance
NAB chapter 3 . 8/19/2003
This is the first time I've anybody use Lou Grant, which was and still is one my all time favorite shows, as a piece of fan fiction. The idea is intriguing and needs to be followed up. However, a word of warning, Lou Grant was very much an issues driven show. It dealt with racism, Nazi's, The Vietnam War etc. It would be wise to try and keep to the standards set by the Lou Grant writers. Oh by the way, wasn't Billie Newman married?
captuniv chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
This is shaping up to be another great story. Can't wait to see what Billie pieces together before meeting with Willow.
Dorothy4 chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
Sorry I didn't review the first chapters, computer problems. Very fun. I don't remember much of Lou Grant,never really watched it, but I like the paper slant. Interesting to see just how much they let the paper into this and what they decide to publish. And I loved the little tabloid blurb at the end of the previous chapter. Wonderful nod to MIB.

Send more soon.

Dorothy
Dark Topaz chapter 4 . 8/16/2003
can't wait for mroe
uninvitedCat chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
I am loving this story just as much as I've enjoyed your other work. The way you are bringing in aspects of the various shows are fabulous, and I'm green with envy! Please please update often, because I want to know what's going to happen!
SecondSilk chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
Loved the headlines, real MiB stuff. :-)
madnekros chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
thank you for the info.
KnowInsight chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
a... thank you for the info )

Am
Harry2 chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
I remember seeing Lou Grant on TV. It was a very good show, very well done. I hope that you can do justice to it.
Dark Topaz chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
can't wait for more
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Gah! Damn you and your gripping intros. No idea who Billie is, and is Lou Grant a show?
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
interesting, very interesting )

anywhere where I can find out more about the Lou Grant side of this story would be nice, thanks

as always hope to see more soon )

Am )
Beboppin' Betty chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
ohh, it's already shaping up to be as good as the other one(s). Looking forward to the next chapter.
madnekros chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
i have not seen nor ever heard of Lou Grant in my life, but i will continue to read your wonderfull fiction because it is so damn spiffy. Could you possibly recommend a web site i could go to that would explain in good detail the bios of the various characters ? For this i would kiss your feet, but your obviously there and i am an ocean away.

As always, add. O_o
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
HOLTZ! This is not good, not good at all! Why would Holtz be after Billy, unless he was hoping to use her to get to Angel. Time to call in the Slayerettes! Angel Investigations needs some special daylight operatives!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »