Reviews for Wrong is a State of Mind
CriminallyAcclaimed chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It was well thought out and well written and surprising in many ways (I'm not sure why but it never occurred to me that Poppy or Madame Hooch might be classmates of Minerva's).

I think you did an excellent job of justifying this relationship to the would-be flamers (I'm defiantly not one, I've always had a soft spot for the pairing myself) not only by providing a nice background for how their relationship developed but also by giving us a nice gleam into their states of mind around each other!

Well done,
—Whiskey
real mynix chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Okay I'm searching the sequel right now as it was that good.
Camilla chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Also, forgot one thing. love that you've got an own name for Hooch, instead of Rolanda or Xiomara. yeah. that's all.

thanks for now.
Camilla chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
hey. hopefully you also wrote segment because it's a damned funny word.

so i kind of like your story, actually. it'll be intersting to see where you take this. oh, i do love this couple... especially student/teacher, don't know why, it's just so lovely and forbidden. hihi
Angel Protectress chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Very nice story! I love'd it!
B. Alex Burke chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
WOO! That was a really good story! I do believe I'm getting envious of your talent...Nah. I'm fine. :) Great work. Write again soon! And if you ever get writers' block, feel free to PM me or email me. And, if you want, you can IM me. I've got Yahoo.

Branda
Intelligent Witch chapter 3 . 9/4/2004
beautiful

Emily
Hermione Gardiner chapter 3 . 1/26/2004
nice but I think you should add one more chapter
g21lto chapter 3 . 1/26/2004
Aww! This was sweet. Well-written. Fun to read. Good job!
Jams chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
this one is one of my favorites..._ great job!
kgb-willows chapter 3 . 11/3/2003
Beatiful, touching and sweet. It is funny without loosing the final drama. Loved the part where the girls bugged Minerva and when Minerva talked to Albus. This is one of the few fictions that both, Minerva and Dumbledore, stays in character till the end. Well done!
cherry runoff chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
*sobs* i can't believe i didn't get here sooner! good goddess what have you done! you have created mayhem, distruction of the known WORLD! can i have your autograph? pretty please?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »