Reviews for Women Lacking Complexity
Kayli chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
LOL Complex-not complet, the demonstration. rotfl And Bruce's classic reaction of completely ignoring the social aspect of the conversation and going straight to the Batman aspect. lol
t wrecks chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
You don't seem to like Huntress much do you, LOL
GuesssWho chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
Those two . . . LOL
kaitlynvoncat chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
I absolutely loved this one! I've been sick for the past couple of days so it was just killing me to not be able to read this until now.

Pretty much everything Harvey/Two-Face did or thought throughout was just hilarious. One line in particular. x3

[But Two-Face had the evidence of his own eyes as to who stabbed him with pot fragments screaming “DIE PLANT-KILLER DIE! REVENGE FOR IVAN! REVENGE FOR IVAN! EAT WEED-KILLER, YOU FESTERING MOUND OF SLIME! CAN’T YOU WORK A SUNLAMP? DIE PLANT-KILLER DIE!”]

You are truly gifted! What else can I say? xD
24isover chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
the silent argument was brilliant. i love how you're able to think up of these conflicts for the cat and the bat. yes, he'd be pissed off about stolen merchandise but arent there statutes of limitation for these things?
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
sparks will fly now
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Funny~ Barbra jealous
Nightarcher210 chapter 7 . 10/2/2006
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... okay, I'm done. Double Dare was so obviously lacking in complexity.

I liked this one!
Nightarcher210 chapter 6 . 10/2/2006
Go Selina!
Nightarcher210 chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
Oh my.

Two-Face has got to be in hog heaven right now. I can just imagine what he looked like.
Nightarcher210 chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
How many languages do you speak, anyway? So far, I've seen French, Spanish, German, and whatever the hell it was that Jason was speaking in the last story to cast his spell. And I think there was some Italian in there, too.

You took a line from Good Will Hunting (I only know because I watched the movie the other day, and that scene stuck in my head). I think it's cool you took a look into Helena's past. That's a rare thing, and she's really very... complex. I think I'll leave it at that.
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I'm not really sure what to say to that. Apparently, I'm incredibly complex- by the standards of the aforementioned rocket scientists. Oh well, let's go see what Two-Face says about "DD"
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »