Reviews for Lazarus Heart
Miravisu chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
"At least they can't hurt them anymore."

*sniffles*

This surely is one of the possible outcomes, for them not hurting anymore, or being chased. A sad but liberating story.
JayVitolo chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Excellent read...even better stroytelling. This reminds me of Romeo and Juliet...minus the feuding family thing. You have two people that are obviously in love...but because of some twist of fate, it all goes tragiclly wrong.

Keep up the writing, you are a master of the Tragedy.

Hope you post again soon.
piscesmarch chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Beautiful and so sad. Sniff...sniff.
gemini006007 chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Hi Melanie-Anne,

Oh this was just too tragic. A Romeo and Juliet ending. The only thing I did not quite believe was Lyle caring for Parker. But still loved your story. Hope to read more of your stories soon.

Great Job.!

M.
maestra chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Mel, I can tell you have a drama background. I loved your reference to Lady MacBeth!

It was sad of course to see how it ended for MP. But in another way, I was glad to see that at last she had escaped the prison that was working for the Centre.

And the last line, spoken by Emily was so true, "At least they can't hurt them anymore."

*Sniff, sniff, dabs eyes with Kleenex.*
squeakyfingers chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
*sniff*

That was absolutely beautiful. Stunning really. I cried. And I don't cry often while reading fic.

Thank you for posting a wonderful story.
Phenyx chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Sniff. Sniff.

That was lovely. Really.

Sometimes a really good tear jerker is just what you need to cheer yourself up. And this is a beauty.

Thanks.
Bratling chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Mel, that was cruel. ;) I opened it looking for something to make my lousy day better and...

Very well done, for a deathfic. Write more.