Reviews for Believe
ChuckleBunny chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
wow this is really good! i like how you incorporated some game plotline into this as memories. the last part gave me a little heart-wrenching feeling. that's a good sign haha. great job :)
hkgirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
i've always loved this story. it's beautiful. i keep it in my favs and go back to read it often. thank you for writing it.
Yume chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
So beautiful. I love it!
Inside Lines chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Touching. The subtlety of emotion and description is what really carries it off for me. At first I thought that the fic is post-KH2, but it went an entirely different direction-a very pleasant surprise. I suppose I never even thought of things turning out in a way that Sora would try to preserve all the things that he and Kair once had. But you make a point of showing us that nothing stays the same, and Kairi can see that too. It's hard to give a character that only appears for a small part of the game a believable personality, but you pulled it off nicely. You really brought her to life. (Actually, I didn't even like her very much before I read your fic.) Great job! I can really find nothing to improve except for the title. The story is so deep that the title is sort of...mediocre in comparison. But even that is not so terrible that it brings the story down too much. Great job. _
FrozenMusiq chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
I'm hella lovin this. It kept changing and switching up slightly so I didn't get bored. Really great work.
Selphie Kinneas chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Really good!
FrazyCuck chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Great fic. But you could have thrown in a kiss or something...