Reviews for With Open Arms
TakerTakeMe chapter 44 . 4/2/2006
This story was awesome. I truly enjoyed reading it. I loved all the twists and turns, and the smoochy moments with Chris and Stephanie made me smile! I like the way everything ended up. Great job!
TakerTakeMe chapter 7 . 3/31/2006
God, Randy sucks... But I love your story!
TakerTakeMe chapter 6 . 3/31/2006
This is what I've been waiting for... Smoochy moments, lol... I just love Steph and Chris together!
Felecia chapter 25 . 2/25/2006
GREAT STORY! TRISH AND RANDY SHOULD GET BACK TOGETHER! BUT A CUTER COUPLE IS TRISH AND CENA! YOU SHOULD TRY AND GO WITH THAT ANGLE. YOU DONT HAVE TO BUT I THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA! TRISH AND CENA 4 EVR!
Torrie chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Hey Britney! Loved the fanfic. I was rooting for the Adam/Trish pairing cuz they are very hott together. Hope to see more Adam/Trish ones from ya )
XBurnXInXMyXLightX chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Hey, this is a little late but it's really good. I'll read more of yours soon.
lynne chapter 44 . 3/21/2005
I loved this story it was so cute and I vcouldnt stop reading! It was sad when it ended I wanted the story to go on longer LOL
kaykyaka chapter 44 . 2/28/2005
Hey man, great story. It was gripping all the way through, the end of each chapter was just like "Whoa, what the hell's gonna happen next?"

Your depiction of Triple H was brilliant, a truly evil character that everyone, including Evolution looked innocent against. The only thing I think could be improved on (and I hate criticising good writers, dude!) was the concentration of the story. Even though it was very clear that the Randy, Trish and Edge strand was the main story, the Stephanie/Jericho storyline took away from that. Stephanie's character carried so much weight being that she was struggling with Triple H, Jericho and her father that Randy's plight was diminished a lil' bit.

Overall the story came together well, keep it up, girlie!
anonymous chapter 44 . 2/17/2005
This is by far the best story I've read. You really have a gift for writing and I hope you continue to do what you do best. I really enjoyed how you portray the characters and I really liked the conflicts in this story. I can't wait until you write another Randy/Trish stories because there are too many Randy/Stacy ones.
RKOxLegendKiller chapter 44 . 2/7/2005
All i have to say is bravo!

You should make sequla on randy nad trishes future.
RKOxLegendKiller chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
This is really good!
carissa chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
hey, i loved your story. it was really great. if you want to talk to anyone i have aim: rkofreak04 and yahoo: wwefreak_04
qtea-angel chapter 44 . 11/18/2004
i feel kinda sad that this fic's finished, but then, at least randy and trish are now together in peace, with no evolution stopping them. i totally enjoyed reading this fic, and i am looking forward to reading more of your fanfics in the future. :-)
Lucy chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
The tag boards down on the site so i thought I'd review on here. I cried I actually cried, well did u doubt i would being the WOA's fan I am?

I'm so glad you ended it with Randy and Trish together and happy, and the last line evens paves the way for a sequal *hint hint* lol
StratusfyingOrton chapter 44 . 11/15/2004
Aw, Brit...that was amazing. I'm so sad that it's all done now. There was a million different ways you could have ended this story, and yours was so incredibly perfect. It was a sweet and promising ending. Please tell me you've got another Randy/Trish story brewing in your head right now because after this story, you've certainly spoilt me! Great job Brit.