Reviews for A Fish Called Wanda
I just read the whole story, and I can officially say I understand why it's so popular because like so many others, I absolutely ADORE it! Yes, I know you say this isn't one of your best works, but dude, compared to TONS of admittedly much worse-written stories on this site, this is among the better, if not best, regardless of what you seem to believe about it. I did spot some errors here and there, but I honestly had to squint, because they weren't obvious nor did they take away from how good the story was, unlike a lot of erroneous writing in fanfics will usually do for me. That is IMPRESSIVE! Still, if you still don't like it, why not try a renovated/revised/improved edition to your liking in the future? Since you've gained more writing experience, I can all but guarantee for CERTAIN that if you did, your readers would love it just as much if not more so!

Long-[CENSORED] review done at last! Fantastic story! Now off to read more by you! Later! ;)
Speaking of obsessions, I'm glad I'm not the only one who crushes on animated characters.

Like you, I also crush on Yakko Warner and Cosmo (you have great tastes, might I add), but also Danny Fenton/Phantom, Phineas Flynn-Fletcher, Batman, Robin (Dick Greyson), Death the Kid, Donatello (from TMNT), Wonder, Yugi Muto & Yami Yugi/Atem, Hiccup & [to some extent] Toothless (from How to Train Your Dragon), among many, many others...

Nevertheless, it is merely strong, STRONG loving admiration, and I more than respect those in a relationship, both canon and certain fanon ships. In this particular scenario, I adore Cosmo and Wand together, and I wouldn't have it any other way!
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWW!

The confessions, the kiss...then the proposal!
CUTEST. CHAPTER. EVER!

Adorableness overload!
I applaud you for creating the most creative head canon/fan-interpretation of why Jorgen doesn't have wings! It makes total sense!

No WONDER Jorgen dislikes Cosmo so much!
*oops, I got the quote wrong. My bad! FAIL! XP
Here's the correctly quoted line I meant:

"Even if I could remember how to change you back to a fairy, I would still make you stay like this for awhile!"

Too funny X'D
This was an especially touching chapter.

I got tears in my eyes too, reading about the massacre and Wanda comforting Cosmo

Speaking of Cosmo, that moment at the end was both adorable (him standing up for Wanda) and hilarious (turning Greg into a rock)

"Even if I did remember how to change you back, I'd still leave you like that for a while!"

That line was perfect XD
nerd.in.the.tardis chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
You made me cry...
Niabi chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
That's good
The10thHatter chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
This is not perfectly made, but for some reason i luv it!
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
I just spent like four hours reading this entire thing. (: It was just so addicting. I know you posted it like forever ago, but awesome job!
angelofdeath241107 chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
i loved it :D
meerkatcosmo113 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
LOVE IT and 'I turned my sister's boyfriend into a cow last night' LOL ha cant wait to read the rest of it XD and so do i get my cookie now i want a cookie
somerandomperson chapter 12 . 12/8/2011
aww... i cried a little when cosmo told wanda she was his first kiss...3 :}
wakawaka2410 chapter 14 . 6/19/2009
THIS WAS DA BEST F* #$ing story eva i lov it!

and i lov da fairly odd parentz! gr-eat job it was awsoomme
Guest chapter 14 . 4/23/2009
whoa!

great!

yeah, it was cheezy at times, but it was still great! and this is the first FOP fic i ever read... so w00t! XD

keep it up.