Reviews for Poor Little Rich Boy
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
i think demando and mamoru sends the chocolates to usagi. mamoru just pretends he didnt send any chocolates.
Angel chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Was this based on the KOREON drama boys over flowers
catgirl505 chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
please update!
love7peace5happiness100 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Love this story I know it been a long time since you updated it but please continue with this story!
bella chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
oops, sorry didn't read your author's note. Thanks for spreading asian culture! :)
bella chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
haha you based this on that asian show meteor gardens didn't you? F4? Haha season 1 was ok, but i couldn't stand season 2. Anyways,somehow i have a feeling that this story will be based on that show, so i'll stop here. Interesting story idea though!
Brizzy chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
um i know its been a while but... could you please continue this story?

please?

:-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-)
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Please for the love of everything that is holy UPDATE SOON! I love the polt of everything and I want to know how it will end. Please update soon, I'm dying to know what will happen in the next chapter. There are so many people that love this sotry and I'm one of them so please don't leave this unfinish, I believe in you will finish and I'm counting on it. So please update soon and I hope I'll hear from you soon :D
TropicalRemix chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
so is usagi getting threw to mamoru? why did usagi faint. was it because of all the stress she has been under or does she have something bad? Can't wait for the next chapter. Even though it has been a long time since you last updated.
Death and Rebirth chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
finish
sasumiofjp chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
Please update I know that you might not care anymore but a lot of people do, its not like you dont get any reviews and I know I really enjoy this story and would never forget, like the story saving time,that story gets updated every five years and I still like to read it and I dont want this story to end up like that so please update its a great story.
Sasumiofjp chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
i think it was nathan and mamoru
Lexybug07 chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
I like you story please update soon!
Light'by'day chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
This was getting so good! I know its 2009 and all...but if you could ...pretty please...upload the rest...?
Dee-Dee chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!

Please UPDATE! I wanna know what happened!

I like this story so much! :) Please please please please please!