Reviews for Insomnia is bad
Fading to Black chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
...what the heck was this?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Stop being a retard you screwed up fuck! Don't know why this shit is even still on here! I'm definitely reporting this sorry excuse for a "story!" Get a life or get to the mental hospital. You obviously need it!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
You are such a retard! That's all that needs saying about this piece of crap you call a "story!" Get a life you screwball!
Baby Cougar chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
you had to have been bored. I just know it.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
LOL...OK...that was all sorts of intersting:D Though being an insomniac myself I can understand at least part of that...LOL
soraookami chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
what the crap? You wrote it all in l33t . . . and three different kinds of l33t . . . to much free time :P
Delta Immortal chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
I liked the ideas behind this. :) Add a new chapter? Please?
Random Sakura Otaku chapter 3 . 8/18/2003
YOU DARE TO INSULT THE ALMIGHTY GODDESS OF HOT GUY ANNOYANCE? Very weird. .;
brechan chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
Wahahahahahahaha!a 1337 fanfic! It's ok, but the 1337! YES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... leetnaruto good _
AlkalineSmurf182 chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
Ha! That is great... so this really happend to you huh? sure it wasnt shrooms right?... ya know what i take that back... forget what i said...all except the "Ha! That is great" part cause it is a great story. yeah try to continue it some how.
Chou ni Natte chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
That is so cool o.o!
daydreamer5290 chapter 2 . 8/12/2003
hahaha...roll on floor laughing...grest chapter! so funny! lol...XD
Chou ni Natte chapter 2 . 8/12/2003
HHahaha, oh I know exactly how insomnia can be. One time I was sitting at my desk, and the nezt moment, I was staring into the eyes of some creature...I screamed...I fell off my chair...my mom about had a heart attack...yeah.

But that's rare that I have vivid illusions, most of the time I drift slightly and then feel as if i'm falling off of a cliff and I jerk back to the real world p

Anyway, very funny fanfic!