Reviews for The God's Affair
sailorXYZ chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
I know the hope is slim but will you ever update this again? :(
sailorminako chapter 12 . 7/15/2007
I enjoyed reading this story so much, I've noticed that it's been a while since it's been updated, please update I would like to see more of whats going to happen. I love the Duo/Minako/Heero love triangle, it's interesting. Also, this is a very annoying way of ending :P now I'm curious to know whats going to happen when Duo talks to Minako! Update soon please!
sailorminako chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I love this story! My fave couple are in it, thank you for writing a story about them. Will this story finish? I hope it does, please do.
Lady Lye chapter 12 . 7/24/2006
Agh! I was just starting to really get into this! Your writing has definately improved over the course of the story-and I love that you included the traditional elements like Aphrodite's weakness for shiny things. I request more!
Venus chapter 12 . 1/28/2006
you have to update o
Umeko Saito chapter 12 . 1/22/2006
Omg this story *still* gives me shivers down my spine and butterflies in my stomach! I had given up hope, previously, that you would ever update! There isn't going to be a heeroXminako turnaround is there? nu! MinakoXDuo till the end! You have, in my opinion, the best romance I've ever read on ) please update!
Pretty Panda chapter 12 . 1/19/2006
It's nice to see you finally updated.
raggedywings chapter 12 . 1/11/2006
FINALLY AN UPDATE! lol it was a pretty good one too! i can't wait for more. . .it's driving me insane with suspense!
Transcendent chapter 12 . 1/9/2006
I don't have the desire to write fanfics much anymore. It's not a big deal. I try to read the good ones on here when I find them, but that's all I really do here. Which is why I'm glad you're writing and finishing up your stories; gives me something *good* to read.

Have a nice night, love ;D
Pretty Panda chapter 11 . 1/1/2006
How come you take so long to update the story?
Pretty Panda chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
I noticed that you have some grammar mistakes, and your story would've been great if it have details. Anyway, this story is pretty good so far. It's rather strange of me since I never read GW/SM fanfics. This is the first time.
Kolinshar chapter 11 . 8/11/2005
HOLY CRAP.

OMGz0rz.

THAT WAS EFFING AMAZING.

All throughout this story I kept going, 'Wow, this is really good!'

I am amazed. Please, continue this amazing work.
Angel Dream Aino chapter 11 . 4/8/2005
Wow, this is a very interesting fanfic that I would like to read more of... I wonder what will be of Minako, will Duo listen to Hilde? Only you know, so please update soon...

Angel Dream Aino
fallenmad chapter 11 . 4/2/2005
aiyah! whuho! at last an update! hehe... i though you weren't ever gonna update again! hmph! well anyway i'll continue reading this story! love it more than ever! bwahahaha i think Hilde's gonna get sorry for messin with the goddess of love and beauty! bwahahaha! con't wait for the torture( for hilde)! *im being sadistic again!* can't wait for the next chappie! update soon!

p.s. please don't wait for another year! ;p
Nyx Nox Night chapter 11 . 4/2/2005
Hey! Nice to see you back again with this great story! I've been keeping my eyes peeled for it and was so happy when I saw you updated. Keep it coming!

-Light Shadow Death