Reviews for To young to hurt
VedGirl1201 chapter 3 . 7/29/2004
Everything is really good except you need to work on your spelling. It needs a lot of work!
Jeffs1AndOnly chapter 14 . 2/29/2004
Girl! you better do a damn sequel! I want to see what happens! PLEASE? FOR ME? lol. OR FOR BROCK?
miranda chapter 14 . 2/21/2004
Sequel! lol please i loved this story
Cassandra chapter 14 . 1/13/2004
PLEASE DO A SEQUAL! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 14 . 1/13/2004
No! This can't be the end! Need More! It definitely needs a sequel!
~Phoenix~
Heather Christ chapter 14 . 1/12/2004
I LOVED IT!PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL:)
Xtreme-Jewell chapter 14 . 1/12/2004
Great ending! If you choose to do a sequel or not, I will be there. Personally, if you wanted you could do an epilogue and just provide closure. Whether Morgan succeeded in killing herself since her "best cousin" turned on her and now Brock had to live with that on his conscience every day and Nicole left him. Or what have you, I'll be here to read it! LOL! :-)
Phoenix chapter 13 . 11/17/2003
Wow... I couldn't stop reading this... I am totally hooked...

I don't think you've gone to far at all... it makes it interesting. I think Morgan is a lot like Brock and she will fight her way back up from the bottom, maybe taking Brock out on the way up... just an idea :)

~Phoenix~
Xtreme-Jewell chapter 13 . 11/17/2003
Wow, this is a great chapter! I'll be here for this story no matter what! You are a great author! You haven't gone too far, you're taking this to a whole other level! I can see Morgan trying something and writing a letter detailing her feelings towards Brock. And I can also see Nicole and Brock getting into a HUGE argument! Can't wait to see how this turns out!
Pinayprincesa chapter 13 . 11/12/2003
oh boy will Brock pay big time and have to stop Vince from runing Brock's life and let Morgan and Nicole know that he needs to apologize!More soon pls this is so good!:):):)
Xtreme-Jewell chapter 12 . 11/5/2003
Wow, what a great chapter! I think that Vince bribed Brock with $$ and he turned on his family. After awhile, he'll come back to his senses, but only Kurt can really get through to him, and Vince is doing everything he can to keep Kurt away.

Can't wait to see what happens!
Xtreme-Jewell chapter 11 . 10/30/2003
Wow, what a great chapter! You have done such a good job with this! Yeah I think that Brock should have taken Morgan to the hospital, but then they would have admitted her to the mental health ward due to the suicide attempt on a 72 hour hold, and that probably would have messed up the rest of your ideas. I think Gail is going to be pissed! I have no clue what Vince and Brock is doing, but I have a feeling it isn't good!
Pinayprincesa chapter 10 . 10/25/2003
omg Brock came to the party,hehehehehehe!More soon:)
jeffslildiva chapter 10 . 10/21/2003
I just got too lazy and didn't want to sign in. I hope that Morgan kicks Gail Kim's a in their fight. Is Brock going to be able to save her or is she so far gone in her depression that she can't be saved? Great story so far. Can't wait to read more. Post more soon.
jeffslildiva chapter 10 . 10/21/2003