Reviews for Journey or Destination
delia cerrano chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
You wrote it in 2003 but I'm just discovering fanfiaction. Liked your story so much! Not realistic (Griss ect attitude with them in the closet for example)but love greg & nick so much and like happy endings & them showing their care for each other so I am a satisfied reader looking for more.
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
"We're on break." Epic line. This was really sweet, I liked it.
Beautyofbeinglobstromonous chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Aww great story poor greg awww lol in the closet :)
Insanity0Rocks0My0Socks chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
That was absolutely beautiful. I loved every minute of it and I was practically screaming at my computer while reading the first chapter! Brian had better be glad Nick killed him quickly! Lol!
Wild Mage 44 chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
"Again?" Warrick called after Grissom.

Their boss sent back an exasperated "yeah" and stopped in front of a closet door. "Nick! Greg! Don't you have work to do?" Grissom yelled as he banged on the door. The door opened and Nick poked his head out. He wasn't wearing a shirt.

"We're on break," He disappeared back into the closet before Grissom could say anything. Griss sighed, threw up his hands and rolled his eyes, then walked away. Warrick, Catherine and Sara merely exchanged smiles and went back into the break room.

LMFAO! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love this story!
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
hehehe that was so good.
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
omg is he gonna be okay?
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
it's cool. totally awesome. i thing dazedly is a word, but i'm not completely sure.
YaoiPunk chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Oh god. This is truly great work. Wonderful job. Even if it's hard to read. Plot wise I mean. Hard to see Greg in this state.
Lieutenant Tazer chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
Awe, that was adorable! I'm happy Greg and Nick were okay in the end. Nick praying for a hampster when he was little? Priceless.

-Kira
mellowyellow36 chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
nick with no shirt...yum. I'm going to go die now.
prettyredneck85 chapter 3 . 12/10/2004
i love it! greg and nick are my favorites and i love them both! i wish there were more nick/greg stories out there! love it
Senaei chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
Heh. "We're on break" that just kills me. Great ending. And the "Again?" from Warrick. Too funny. Great story. *nods* Great..uh..guys. Oh boy. Don't get me going on how much I want them. *scampers off before she ends up spouting various quotes from lemons/limes involving the two..not that she reads that sort of thing*

Sini
Sillie chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
"Again?" XDD Love that ending... Great story!
FlitShadowflame chapter 3 . 2/16/2004
I love them both! it's so great!