Reviews for The Temperature Series
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
I like your series, and if you choose to continue, I think that's be great!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
Another very nice vignette. Well done! I like that Luke and Mara had a moment to themselves among all the chaos.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
Nicely done! Mara gets to be there for Luke this time. I like it!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
LOL, I loved this! Laughed a great deal! Mara was hilarious!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
I like this chapter!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Fun!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Great chapter, ice-fight! Loved it! It's a rare thing to see Luke and Mara playful like this
Kitten Kisses chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
This was a good choice to end this series with! I liked the style it was written in. Thanks for sharing this!
Kitten Kisses chapter 11 . 2/12/2011
Blame it all on the lack of a slap. That's definitely what started it all!
Kitten Kisses chapter 10 . 2/12/2011
Another cute one! Damn, I need to think of more creative things to say... well it's 5:13am and my brain is rotting.
Kitten Kisses chapter 9 . 2/12/2011
I realize my reviews are...pretty stupid at this point, especially considering how old this story is. But! I'm reading and I don't want to not review...ugggh. I'm such a writer at heart, hahaha.

This was a nice one-shot. :D
Kitten Kisses chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
Wow, Mara sure knows how to tease! Run with that towel, Mara! Run! :P
Kitten Kisses chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
I lied. This is my favorite one. So cute! Mara and Anakin are bros. It did give me a stray thought, though. Mara could have had siblings. She doesn't remember her childhood so her parents could be alive even after she becomes an adult. She could definitely have had older and/or younger siblings. That's one heckuva thought.

[and sending chastising thoughts at me all the while.] ...Hee.
Kitten Kisses chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
Not much to say about this one, but it was really sweet! I enjoyed it very much. :)
Kitten Kisses chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
I think this chapter was one of my favorites. LOL.

[I had a sudden worry of whether he could swim.] This is actually a valid concern coming from her. As silly as it sounds. D:

Poor Mara didn't have much a childhood, though, so that's kind of depressing that Luke would ask that. I doubt she was a terror for long after Palpatine got a hold of her.

Cheers,