Reviews for Beyond Tomorrow
kmplease chapter 3 . 8/23/2019
It had been a week since that day, when he'd held her and drawn from her lips the promise that she would stay. She'd kept from him though, never letting a time come when they were together alone. Kagome always had Rin near her, and had taken to locking the door to her chamber at night, as though she didn't trust SesshouMaru to leave her be.
kmplease chapter 2 . 8/23/2019
"Is she going to wake up?"
kmplease chapter 1 . 8/23/2019
The pleats of material cloak her body, Highlight all the features, That man and woman alike dream. You will see her in the dramas of sleep. You will hear her melody as it sings to the mind, The placid hope that is held in our futures.
Miketsukami-kun chapter 3 . 11/12/2016
Ah! I love this so much! I wish I could read more though lol!
lara5170 chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
I would love to be able to read more of this story and see where it's going and more or what it's about. It's sad to see that this is all there is, is it too late to hope that it could possibly be continued or finished even?
vquinn19 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
please make more i love it so much please
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
ohhhhhhh this so cute:3 loved it :] seriously you got talent. for reals! to be 'abole'(?) to write this and have the right mood, thoughts, actions its really great i tell you. some people just suck but yours is really good! please update:}!
(love your reader):p
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Amazing amazing amazing update soon please!
SasuNarulover49 chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
I really love this story even it's been a long time since you written for this story I hope you contue this story I really love it and want to know what's happens next
Karen-Sama chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
This is awesome! Please hurry up and update
xXMishaXx chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Oooo! Loved it! I want to read more! Please update.
Blueberry Babe chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
Woohoo. Thanks. Can't wait for the next chapter. Soon I hope.
fierynightangel chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
damnit, really enjoy this one! would really like to see the rest of it!
avid-reader21 chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
this is sounding interesting i can't wait to read more.
Anake14 chapter 3 . 3/20/2010