Reviews for CoolAid and Ice Masters Don't Mix
Tony555 chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
this was really funny i loved it
The March Hatter chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
o my gosh TOO CUTE! sugar high bunny hiei! kurama hiei my other fav pair! buwawawawawawa poor keiko scarred fo life! who doesn't lolve misletoe in a yoai story? it's so dang . . . .convienient!

great job excellent story!
The March Hatter chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
oh dear why do i sense bad things a-comin? oh well more fun for me . . . heh heh! and we jins pov this time!
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
now i'm not usually 'yu yu' oriented but usually the yaoi stuff for this series is pretty good, so i do dabble and i know enough to get along very well pluss my friend mischief maker told me to read it because it had my fav pair . . .jin x touya! \and was super funny, well she was right! HILLARIOUS! BUWAHAHAHAHAHA! touya of all people on a sugar high! well at least now he can keep up with jin! maybe in more ways than one! oops dirty thoughts! bad bad miki! ah well i look forward to the nexrt ch.
Riharu chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
Nya! Hurray for sugar highs!
Mischieff-Maker chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...i've made a discision...they're all insane...and really horny...
Mischieff-Maker chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
AH! they didn't...oh i bet they did...heh...what fun.
Mischieff-Maker chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
AW...HEE HEE HEE HEE! SO CUTE...Oi i think i'm the one sugar high...oh well, it's still kawaii
icen'snow chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
laughs so hard she falls out of chair
bluedragonstarheart chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
Awesome story, very nice. Please continue if you have time. Oh and by the way, now I'm coming off a sugar high, marshmellows...yum. later days,*and thanks for making me want marshmelows...*
Seasonschanging101 chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it!
Mikomi no Kijo chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
PWEASE CONTINUE THIS! I wanna see what would happen if Koenama and Boten were locked in a wine celler, together!

KATSUYA GET OFF THE DAMN COMPUTER!

Kat: NO! aw crapy, shes goin to blast me

damn right I am! but first!- PWEASE CONTINUE THIS FIC! use Kat's idea ubove for fun if you want
fire chapter 3 . 11/17/2004
hehheheheh! i luffle it (heh... i started to type fluffle... well i fluffle it too!) i swear i just got on a sugar high from reading it! (good thing too, since i have PE now... *sigh* but i fluffle it! _ high demand! high demand!

_

Fire
Sakurako-Sohma chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
Oh gawd this is hilarious! please continue with the story!
Elearwen chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
That was so funny! Write more like this!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »