Reviews for Cut Me With Your Smile
zero chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
This was great. So poignant! I love the Pumpkins and the Maximoffs.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Great fic.
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Wow, Aw, Sweet, Awesome, Amazing- and I still don't think I've found enough adjectives to describe your work! I mean, wow! This was great! Even if it was utterly sad. Poor Pie! Poor Wanda! ::sigh:: So sad, but so beautifully written!

**Ice Princess**
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Aww such a sad fanfic. I like fanfics that deal with their siblingness, this one was great. Beautiful..
lest chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
wow. loved it. absolutely and completely loved it. this is easily your best maximoff twins story, right next to "Pawn takes King, Checkmate". are you going to write one where there's a reconciliation? it would be really good; with just the twins making up, or wanda getting over the hypnosis, or something.
sodapoppp chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Man. That song IS depressing. But very pretty. Actually, I don't really like his voice, but I love the guitar riffs and the violins. What can I say? I'm more of a Michelle Branch/The All-American Rejects/pop rock type of girl. Pietro angst happiness. Er, well, not for him, obviously, but for me. ;; Great song fic.
refill chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
One word, AWESOME! That was angesty. Pietro's my fav character from Evo and that fic was so "Pietro".
Foxglove33 chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Wow . . . and that line at the end just gave me gooseflesh. I love all your stories. _
anaisninja01 chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
More excellent angst about the Maximoffs. I'd write a longer review telling you about all the things that are awesome about this story, but I think I undertsood FLCL tonight, so I'm done. Stick a fork in me and write more stories soon!
X-Girl4 chapter 1 . 8/11/2003